IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New *KLACK* *KLACK* *KLACK*
Damn I hate that noise! Women in heels walking down stairs. *KLACK* *KLACK* *KLACK* I notice that some womens heels don't do this or at least does this very quietly. So is this the case of different soles, them making the noise intentionally or just not caring to avoid making the noise? >:-<
lister
New It's solely to piss you off.
--
Steve
[link|http://www.ubuntulinux.org|Ubuntu]
New Don't be a heel.
:-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New Kick back and relax! Don't be so insole-ent.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
Expand Edited by bepatient Sept. 26, 2005, 04:15:34 PM EDT
New Yeah, don't want the blood pressure to spike
===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
New But isn't the point of all this to bring him to heel?
jb4
shrub●bish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New Give 'em the boot!

New One might say "Go away! Shoe!"
Two out of three people wonder where the other one is.
New Not to fall instep with the rest of this buffoonery, but...
On second thought, I'm going to tread lightly. No need to wag my tongue here as well, especially since I'm lace to the party.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
Expand Edited by admin Sept. 27, 2005, 05:55:24 PM EDT
New Its a slipper-y slope.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

New Feel free to trip-toe oucha here
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New What to do with all that peeled, sunburned skin
you\ufffdve been saving?

New Those responsible have been sacked.
New Mynd you, m\ufffd\ufffdse bites Kan be pretty nasti...

New To say nothing of Mules (ooh, back on topic!)
New We apologise again for the fault in the subtitles.
Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked
have been sacked.

New Before such superhuman attainments of sustained triviality
one stands in something like awe.

New Talk your talk, wee man.
New And now for something completely different.
wishful thinking alert!

New Indeed. We should be Prada ourselves.
New scream at them
"QUIT THAT FUCKING CLUMPING!" When they express dismay go "sorry I thought you were my kid clumping. she does that to piss me off" Let us know how it turns out.
thanx,
bill
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New That's a "Look at me, look at me, look at me!"
If you can't make gagging sounds, just ignore them to piss them off.
Alex

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. -- Bertrand Russell
New So look - and then say . . .
. . you really should shave your legs more often.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Grab a couple of coconut halves
Trot along with them.
New Stilettos can be lethal.
Frankly, I think the noise is from those who don't know how to walk in heels properly. There is a certain grace to walking in those shoes and there are waaaay too many who lack that grace, yet wear heels anyway.

I agree with you. It is annoying and stupid. But y'all like the way they look on us, so, guess we're stuck.

(not me ;-) There are better ways of attracting attention, wahka wahka wahka.)

Peace in the Hallway,
Amy

That's Shoe-biz!
     *KLACK* *KLACK* *KLACK* - (lister) - (24)
         It's solely to piss you off. -NT - (Steve Lowe)
         Don't be a heel. -NT - (Another Scott) - (17)
             Kick back and relax! Don't be so insole-ent. -NT - (bepatient) - (16)
                 Yeah, don't want the blood pressure to spike -NT - (drewk) - (15)
                     But isn't the point of all this to bring him to heel? -NT - (jb4) - (14)
                         Give 'em the boot! -NT - (Ashton) - (13)
                             One might say "Go away! Shoe!" -NT - (Meerkat) - (12)
                                 Not to fall instep with the rest of this buffoonery, but... - (admin) - (11)
                                     Its a slipper-y slope. -NT - (bepatient) - (10)
                                         Feel free to trip-toe oucha here -NT - (ben_tilly) - (9)
                                             What to do with all that peeled, sunburned skin - (Ashton) - (8)
                                                 Those responsible have been sacked. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (7)
                                                     Mynd you, m\ufffd\ufffdse bites Kan be pretty nasti... -NT - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                         To say nothing of Mules (ooh, back on topic!) -NT - (Meerkat) - (5)
                                                             We apologise again for the fault in the subtitles. - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                 Before such superhuman attainments of sustained triviality - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                                     Talk your talk, wee man. -NT - (inthane-chan)
                                                                     And now for something completely different. - (bepatient)
                                                                     Indeed. We should be Prada ourselves. -NT - (Meerkat)
         scream at them - (boxley)
         That's a "Look at me, look at me, look at me!" - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             So look - and then say . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         Grab a couple of coconut halves - (broomberg)
         Stilettos can be lethal. - (imqwerky)

How depressing. Brain the size of a planet, and they have me opening doors.
184 ms