IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Well at least there is this potential upside to Rita:
It looks as if it may well go through the middle of Crawford.

Maybe it will fuck up the Berk's front porch....
jb4
shrub●bish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New So you're happy about getting to remodel his house for him?
Like he's going to lose anything here. If there's any damage, he'll spin it "I'm a disaster victim just like you good folks! I'm a regular guy just like you." His performance polls will probably go up to about 50% again. And we get to pay to completely rebuild his place with a higher priority than anybody else.
I'd bet he's praying for it to hit. Fuck the rest of those peasants; he's got a political problem to fix!
New I had a disturbing thought...
If Rita hits Crawford, then one could take it as God's way of saying "Oops, I missed!"
When somebody asks you to trade your security for freedom, it isn't your freedom they're talking about.
New I'd have to say so... ;-)
Or, perhaps more accurately, S/He didn't miss, just applying some post facto karma.
jb4
shrub●bish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

Expand Edited by jb4 Sept. 21, 2005, 12:25:21 PM EDT
New Hmmm
Where is Crawford in relation to Cleveland?

I just put the Atlas away, guess I need to go pull it again. I'm still hoping that my cousin's homes aren't destroyed, but I'm so so glad they decided to evacuate today.

Brenda

"Excel is to math what a Microwave Oven is to cooking!"
New Dunno...All I know is Craford is a coupla miles west of Waco
...which, when you think about it, is all you really need to know....
jb4

Well at least there is this potential upside to Rita: - (jb4) - (5)
         So you're happy about getting to remodel his house for him? - (hnick)
         I had a disturbing thought... - (inthane-chan) - (1)
             I'd have to say so... ;-) - (jb4)
         Hmmm - (Nightowl) - (1)
             Dunno...All I know is Craford is a coupla miles west of Waco - (jb4)

A taste of the local Surf n'Quaff.
65 ms