IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hey, that's what may asked for.
Remember, it's all FEMA's fault. NOLA and LA are blameless. Well, the next time it will actually be true. The feds will have the mandate. And they will make a complete mess out of it. And out of the federalism principle as well. That's how the Bush-haters give him more power. Greek tragedy kind of thing, really.
------ 179. I will not outsource core functions. -- [link|http://omega.med.yale.edu/~pcy5/misc/overlord2.htm|.]
New One does not 'Hate' a Bush - think, pity + disgust.

New I'm sure he's happy to have it
along with his "mandate".

Offer an alternative that bathes, can actually stay on one side of an issue for 15 minutes, isn't in the entertainment business (sax players count)and can say "lockbox" without making 55% of the people laugh uncontrollably.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New As opposed to the current Berk...
...who can't say anything without making 55% of the people laugh uncontrollably (or retch)?
jb4
shrub●bish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New Insults are just so damned compelling aren't they?
#1.
an alternative that bathes
Yep, all Dems are hippies. Unloyal and cowardly, and stinky. Don't forget the stinky. (Even those of us who served in the infantry. Or perhaps especially considering the lack of laundry in the field.)

can actually stay on one side of an issue for 15 minutes
Steadfast in opposition to new facts is the only way to go.

isn't in the entertainment business (sax players count)
I may have to withdraw this comment as an insult in case Beep actually looks up to those in the entertainmant industry.

can say "lockbox" without making 55% of the people laugh uncontrollably
* this is a good one. You have to break it down into its elements to get to the germ. I'll cut to the chase though; Gore was an egghead. Neener neener neener.

*<ob counterinsult> like Bush can even *pronounce* lockbox
-----------------------------------------
George W. Bush and his PNAC handlers sent the US into Iraq with lies. I find myself rethinking my opposition to the death penalty.

--Donald Dean Richards Jr.
New Re: Insults are just so damned compelling aren't they?
#1.

> an alternative that bathes

Yep, all Dems are hippies. Unloyal and cowardly, and stinky. Don't forget the stinky. (Even those of us who served in the infantry. Or perhaps especially considering the lack of laundry in the field.)

Seen Michael Moore in public? Not all dems are hippies. Not all hippies are dirty. Mr Moore is not all Democrats. (thank >your< lucky stars.)

But to break this down any further is, essentially, explaining the punch line...since it was >supposed< to be read as light-hearted banter.

Quit being so sensitive. (dems are too sensitive...you know).
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     Bush puts forth some proposals - (JayMehaffey) - (23)
         Hey, just like DUI laws - (drewk)
         Counter proposal - (tuberculosis) - (12)
             Ignores one factor - (bepatient) - (11)
                 Details? - (Silverlock) - (3)
                     How about - (bepatient) - (2)
                         I must be dense - (Silverlock)
                         The only thing I'm holding him responsible for - (tuberculosis)
                 No sale - (tuberculosis) - (6)
                     ICLRPD (new thread) - (jb4)
                     I completely agree - (bepatient) - (4)
                         why are they not using dirigible cell sites? - (boxley) - (3)
                             Perhaps they're overly sensitive to high winds post hurrican - (tuberculosis)
                             Does Halliburton make those? - (Andrew Grygus)
                             They are now. - (bepatient)
         Hey, that's what may asked for. - (Arkadiy) - (5)
             One does not 'Hate' a Bush - think, pity + disgust. -NT - (Ashton) - (4)
                 I'm sure he's happy to have it - (bepatient) - (3)
                     As opposed to the current Berk... - (jb4)
                     Insults are just so damned compelling aren't they? - (Silverlock) - (1)
                         Re: Insults are just so damned compelling aren't they? - (bepatient)
         Help is on the way! - (GBert) - (2)
             Those are rhetorical questions, right? -NT - (drewk)
             Why.. that's just.. a Beautiful summary; reminds vividly of - (Ashton)

I'm paraphrasing, because it's easier than research.
93 ms