IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Not to mention

The body recovery folks have gotten into trouble before for the way they treat corpses.

As in dumping them in an incinerator, hiring unlicensed (and poorly trained) embalmers.

This outfit is run by SCI, a Texas (surprise!) company closely associated with the Bushes.

In fact, they starred in [link|http://www.salon.com/news/feature/1999/08/20/timeline/| a nasty scandal ] dubbed "Funeralgate" while Bush was governor. Somehow, though, at the height of the
investigation, the investigators (from the Texas Funeral Service Commission) were fired and the agency itself was gutted.

Normally I don't like to get involved in these political discussions but these people are disgusting beyond belief.

Tom Sinclair

"I'm vice-president of Throwing Out People Mr Dibbler Doesn't like the
Face of."
-- (Terry Pratchett, Moving Pictures)
New Don't be a stranger (from political discussions :-)
New Well, it's hard work, you know

I feel constrained to avoid wild, baseless accusations and fiery rhetoric.

This by itself limits my participation since I have to work on digging up references to my remarks (Oooh, ten seconds on Google...my fingers! Carpal tunnel! Carpal tunnel!)

On the other hand, since iTunes got podcasting support, I've been listening to a lot of Air America -- Majority Report, The Rachel Maddow Show, Stephanie Miller and, of course, my favorite enraged liberal, Mike Malloy.

Tom Sinclair

Rincewind had been told that death was just like going into another room.
The difference is, when you shout, "Where's my clean socks?", no-one
answers.
-- (Terry Pratchett, Eric)
New References...?
This by itself limits my participation since I have to work on digging up references to my remarks (Oooh, ten seconds on Google...my fingers! Carpal tunnel! Carpal tunnel!)

On the other hand, since iTunes got podcasting support, I've been listening to a lot of Air America -- Majority Report, The Rachel Maddow Show, Stephanie Miller and, of course, my favorite enraged liberal, Mike Malloy.

Hmmmm, can't you just cite that you heard it on such and such show then, or does it have to be a link that people can go and read to be a good reference?

Good luck on the Carpal Tunnel, I relate, I have Ulnar Nerve disorder, but it's getting better and better. :)

Brenda

"Excel is to math what a Microwave Oven is to cooking!"
New Prefer online references

Hope the Ulnar Nerve disorder gets better!
Tom Sinclair

Nature abhors dimensional abnormalities, and seals them neatly away so that
they don't upset people. Nature, in fact, abhors a lot of things, including
vacuums, ships called the "Marie Celeste", and the chuck keys for electric
drills.
-- (Terry Pratchett, Pyramids)
     Katrina recovery boggle (one of the many) - (JayMehaffey) - (9)
         Not to mention - (tjsinclair) - (4)
             Don't be a stranger (from political discussions :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                 Well, it's hard work, you know - (tjsinclair) - (2)
                     References...? - (Nightowl) - (1)
                         Prefer online references - (tjsinclair)
         Aren't you afraid the un-blessed bodies will become zombies? - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             A bit more concerned about - (Ashton)
             And get elected as neocons -NT - (tuberculosis)
         Consider the Source, Luke! - (jb4)

You have no concept of an internal monologue, do you?
78 ms