Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Must have touched a nerve
> threatened tour-de-Farce

What'd I threaten?
You leave me a bit confused.
New Nah.. flashed your MO, is all.
There's always a 'threat' behind a Superpower's revelation of possessing WPAs (..personal aggression) - especially when that activity is considered to be some sort of entertainment (?)
You would KNOW I was attacking you if I was. Just review some interaction with Greg. I could have reviewed a years worth of posting, and weaved a thread of hyprocrisy (even if it wasn't there, I'd manage to create it), setup some staw men, burn them down, leaving you SO pissed you would have smashed your keyboard against your computer and called more my head (amongst other body parts).

And then Ben would have swooped in and tried to calm everyone down.

And then you'd turn your wrath on him because he got in the middle.
Probably here, more of just bluster about one's 133t manipulative sKIlLz in stimulus/response, than much of a veiled threat.

Besides, any churlishness from you next would prove toothless: once premeditated game-cynicism is revealed in a distubed psyche, the target will consider the source; parry, thrust or decline the game. Game over.

Seems close-enough the Old West top-gunfighter game; there's always a punk PFY lookin to make a Name for hisself. Now the PFYs know to switch to [link|http://www.chessgames.com/perl/chessopening?eco=B05| Alekhine's Defense] and fork your Queen + Rook, after a few feints.

:-\ufffd

New Well, YEAH.
No shit.

I'm no threat.

New Well, now that we're on the same page
..neither am I, but I play one on CCTV.

Meat-games: Love it or Broil It.

Pshaw. In your dreams, O condescending manipulator - (Ashton) - (4)
         Must have touched a nerve - (broomberg) - (3)
             Nah.. flashed your MO, is all. - (Ashton) - (2)
                 Well, YEAH. - (broomberg) - (1)
                     Well, now that we're on the same page - (Ashton)

That's the kind of thing I enjoyed watching for hours on acid.
51 ms