IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New See- I'm so pissed I posted this in the wrong forum.
Why are my religious beliefs paramount all of the sudden? Who gives a rats ass?

I dont have to defend my faith or lack there-of. It changes over time as my attitudes and philosophy change.

And I do like the comfort of Mass- because it connects me to my past and my family-not because I identify with the religion. I have forgone that comfort to accomodate my changing beliefs, not that it's really any of your business.

You say I sent my kids to day care to get R&R? What fucking R&R? I was WORKING. A job. To support my family. I was employed up until mid August, if you recall. Sue me for being creative and finding daycare I could afford on a single parent income. There was not a damn thing wrong about having them learn about different religions. Just because religion is not right for me at this time in my life, doesnt mean it's bad for them. There's nothing wrong with arming my kids with information so they can make an informed decision when the time comes.

Fire and Brimestone at vacation bible school? Try cookies and crafts and learning about sharing and being kind to one another. My God. What a terrible thing!

Go eat some protein and be off to the gym. I have a garage to paint. And then perhaps I'll send the kids off to the local Satanic cult so I can plant myself on the couch and paint my toenails.

You have throughly pissed me off today.
New You go girl. :-) I think he was just yanking your chain.
Barry can be cranky like that sometimes. Don't let it get to you.

Get a bottle of [link|http://www.bavarianinn.com/bi/home.nsf/0/BDA679AFAE37C04585256E5B0054040B?OpenDocument|Red Currant Wine] and raise a toast to what he's missing.

Yeah, it's a sweet wine. And conniseurs may not regarded it as wine. But it's fun and it packs a wallop.

:-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New Bastard. (lips smacking sounds)
New did you visit the vacation bible school?
school friends invited my daughter one time, I visted the lobby to pick her up. The material in the brochures were straight out of the best translations of nazi propaganda from the 1930's all jews and gays are looking to steal your children for evil cult practices, blech, it was the last time she went there.
thanx,
bill
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Heh.. the one I went to (most briefly) as a tyke -
was focussed upon drilling into moi: this preternatural-Guilt thing.
Ecce Homo: What a miserable piece-'o-shit Must Be Moi, cha. cha. cha.

(IIRC - I signified my discomfort during that failed-Abu-Ghraib rehearsal - by stealing their stapler, on the way out.) I cannot claim to have seen this act -Then- as signifying: A) I piece/shit ... B) Steal something.
Nope, not That precocious. (But I knew I didn't 'need' 'a stapler', y'see?)

New Of course I did
My friends and their kids go to these churches. Not only did I visit, but I made snacks for the kids and volunteer. Our churches arent simply religious organizations- they are community organizations.

You have to understand that I live in a real community. I cant go anywhere in this town without running into someone I know. I know most of the store owners and their families. I stop and chat with the librarian when I see her at the grocery store. Our State Representative kisses me on the cheek when he sees me. The lady at the video store lets my son sell cubscout popcorn outside her store... it goes on and on and on. It's a great place for kids to grow up.
New I'm getting paranoid at just the thought...
You have to understand that I live in a real community. I cant go anywhere in this town without running into someone I know. I know most of the store owners and their families. I stop and chat with the librarian when I see her at the grocery store. Our State Representative kisses me on the cheek when he sees me. The lady at the video store lets my son sell cubscout popcorn outside her store... it goes on and on and on. It's a great place for kids to grow up.

When you want to do something "off the radar", do you have to leave the "real community"? Sounds kind of big brotherish to me... The place I live is "a great place to raise kids" too. Translation - boring as hell and boring for my kids too.

:-)

What happened with the Ann Arbor gig?
Just a few thoughts,

Danno
     See- I'm so pissed I posted this in the wrong forum. - (bionerd) - (6)
         You go girl. :-) I think he was just yanking your chain. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             Bastard. (lips smacking sounds) -NT - (broomberg)
         did you visit the vacation bible school? - (boxley) - (3)
             Heh.. the one I went to (most briefly) as a tyke - - (Ashton)
             Of course I did - (bionerd) - (1)
                 I'm getting paranoid at just the thought... - (danreck)

No! Try not! Do or do not, there is no try.
143 ms