IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Weird dream
I had a dream last night that my grandmother came back from the dead (she died in July 1998) and she had her dog with her (who died almost 20 years ago). She was back living in her house (that my brother now owns) and claimed that she came back, "they all come back eventually". That even I came back myself once. At age 7 I got into a boating accident and had been trapped under water by a cross that was on a stainless steel necklace that got caught on the boat and held me under water. Apparently I had died, but came back and the necklace chain broke. She reminded me of that.
"I can see if I want anything done right around here, I'll have to do it myself!"Moe Howard
New any chance yer depression might be
oxygen starvation related?
thanx,
bill
can I have my ones and zeros back?
New I think it is the medicine
having side-effects of some weird dreams. Is that one of the side-effects of the new medicine, of which I sent the name of it to you?

At one time my doctors thought I had sleep adptina, or whatever it is spelled and it causes the air passage to be blocked during sleep. I had a test done and they say I didn't have it. But that was before the medicine change.
"I can see if I want anything done right around here, I'll have to do it myself!"Moe Howard
New Solution: find a religion with rounder icons :-)
>> and had been trapped under water by a cross that was on a stainless steel necklace that got caught on the boat and held me under water. Apparently I had died, but came back and the necklace chain broke. <<
             I think it is the medicine - (orion)
         Solution: find a religion with rounder icons :-) - (tablizer)

You wouldn't know what normal was if it rode into town on the normal express, kicked down your door with its size normal boots, danced into your living room wearing nothing but the word "normal" and sang "normality is here again" on your dining room table whilst dancing the foxtrot.
60 ms