IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Things are back to "normal"
I had to do a dump and restore of the user table. If you're missing, let me know. ;-)
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New After getting the hardware back in line.
I have a message I e-mailed to Jay Burns describing the issues: [link|http://www.iwethey.org/error-502.html|the new 502 error doc]

As you can see, it wasn't fun again. It also tells me I need to order drives from various places.

And, to reiterate, the drives are already on the way to the Manufacturer for Warranty services.

edit: The 502 has been edited... sorry folks.

here it is anyway:

Jabber is up though. :-P

Yes it is persisting, since 17:43PM EDT (GMT -0400), September 14th, in the year of our Lard 2005. Both hard drives in the Mirror failed Yesterday. Pissing me off.

Drive on Port2 of the Raid controller shunted power on the bus for the drives to ground. Causing the drive on Port0 to not be able to function.

Once I removed the drive on Port2, and restarted, there was some striping corruption, for 2 small areas of disk. That was fixed, I added 2 more 300GB SATA-II drives (port1 and port3), kicked off a re-mirror with Port3 against the drive on Port0. When it completed, I manually failed the drive on Port0. Causing a degraded array again, then kicked off a remirror against Port3 with Port1.

Then once everything was "operational" hardware-wise... I couldn't get *Z* backup.

Admin and I are dealing with the data right now.

What the problem is, one of the transaction headers of a user for the "last active" updates is marked for the clog of it to be in a non-existant file with an offset that doesn't exist either.

Hope fully, we can fix the issue shortly, but we have to find it first.

And, yes the drives are already on the way to the manufacturer for Replacement.
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey
[image|http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg||||]
Expand Edited by folkert Sept. 15, 2005, 04:35:45 PM EDT
New Heh.. (new thread)
Created as new thread #224867 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=224867|Heh..]

New Welcome back, my friends, to the show that never ends!
Well, it may get pre-empted for a bit... ;-)

Way to go, guys, getting the beast back online!
jb4
shrub●bish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New grrr bless ya both
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     Things are back to "normal" - (admin) - (4)
         After getting the hardware back in line. - (folkert) - (1)
             Heh.. (new thread) - (Ashton)
         Welcome back, my friends, to the show that never ends! - (jb4)
         grrr bless ya both -NT - (boxley)

Billion people harvest on Mars.
49 ms