1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New explain this thread then
[link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=223617|Post #223617]
From the article
On July 24, The (New Orleans) Times-Picayune reported
is the Times-Picayune working for Rove? The same Times-Picayune that [link|http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/09/04/times.picayune.editorial/|blasts federal response]? Sure doesn't look that way to me. Yet after waving the magic word Rove, the thread dies.
Darrell Spice, Jr.                      [link|http://spiceware.org/gallery/ArtisticOverpass|Artistic Overpass]\n[link|http://www.spiceware.org/|SpiceWare] - We don't do Windows, it's too much of a chore
New Switch topics entirely, nice job of misdirection.
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
New You're the one that brought up Rove
You on Rove's payroll yet?
Darrell Spice, Jr.                      [link|http://spiceware.org/gallery/ArtisticOverpass|Artistic Overpass]\n[link|http://www.spiceware.org/|SpiceWare] - We don't do Windows, it's too much of a chore
New Context is everything.
The points being discussed were: a) What His Moroness does on vacation and b) how often he's on vacation.
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
New Yeah, right
What I'm seeing is it's fair game to throw "The Rove Card" into the mix when you disagree with others, but not fair for others to question use of "The Rove Card" when they disagree with you.
New And I thought you were playing along at home.
"The Rove Card" is appropriately distributed any time an event or statements are horked up beyond any semblance to the actual event or statements. Got it?
bcnu,
Mikem

Actual Timelines - (tuberculosis) - (50)
         Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Good links. Thanks. - (mmoffitt)
         Major difference - (bepatient) - (44)
             Important to illustrate cabinet members priorities - (tuberculosis) - (42)
                 As opposed to the current spate - (bepatient) - (41)
                     That's true - (Silverlock) - (33)
                         Tone and tenor - (bepatient) - (32)
                             I guess the reason I focus so much on the fed is . . . - (Silverlock) - (30)
                                 No, it's not understandable. - (mmoffitt)
                                 Right. - (bepatient) - (28)
                                     I Imagine he completes the same amount of work at either - (boxley) - (1)
                                         nice nuance there box ;-) -NT - (bepatient)
                                     "Now, watch this drive." Ring any bells? - (mmoffitt) - (24)
                                         Oooh - (bepatient) - (23)
                                             Nice try at re-writing history, again. - (mmoffitt) - (22)
                                                 Yeah...but wasn't that - (bepatient) - (21)
                                                     Funny how they keep throwing Rove in there, isn't it? -NT - (SpiceWare) - (20)
                                                         He seems to be the master of all things - (bepatient) - (12)
                                                             Chief Minister of Propaganda, Anyhow -NT - (tuberculosis) - (10)
                                                                 smacks of "PC" around here -NT - (SpiceWare) - (9)
                                                                     Honest reporting != PC. HTH. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                                                         explain this thread then - (SpiceWare) - (5)
                                                                             Switch topics entirely, nice job of misdirection. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                                                 You're the one that brought up Rove - (SpiceWare) - (3)
                                                                                     Context is everything. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                                         Yeah, right - (SpiceWare) - (1)
                                                                                             And I thought you were playing along at home. - (mmoffitt)
                                                                         ROFLMAO - (bepatient)
                                                                         that gnawing feeling on your right butt cheek - (boxley)
                                                             You mean, he lied to YOU, too?!? ;-) -NT - (jb4)
                                                         Funny how they keep throwing Monica in there, isn't it? - (jb4) - (6)
                                                             We know he did Monica - (SpiceWare) - (3)
                                                                 No, but I probably can find him working **against** it. -NT - (jb4) - (2)
                                                                     So Todd's working for Rove now? - (SpiceWare) - (1)
                                                                         Swing. Miss. - (jb4)
                                                             Not mine? - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                 :-) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                     Yes, "on vacation" - (Silverlock)
                             Such as this one - (SpiceWare)
                     Yes everybody screwed up - (tuberculosis) - (6)
                         Here's what the Texas Catholic has to say. - (imqwerky) - (5)
                             Peter and Pall - (GBert) - (2)
                                 Unfortunately, those two mean no Merry :-( -NT - (jb4) - (1)
                                     TCFW - (imqwerky)
                             Great summing-up. Thanx Amy, you - - - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 Surprisingly - (imqwerky)
             The Right also didn't quote Bush.... - (Simon_Jester)
         interesting comparison... - (cforde) - (2)
             exactly what I have been saying -NT - (boxley)
             I love the phrase... - (ben_tilly)

Juan Valdez has the answer...
186 ms