IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New interesting comparison...
with yet [link|http://billmon.org/archives/002125.html|another timeline]. The differences are stark.
Have fun,
Carl Forde
New exactly what I have been saying
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New I love the phrase...
...no doubt will go unnoticed by the amnesia patients in the corporate media.

Good comparison.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
     Actual Timelines - (tuberculosis) - (50)
         Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Good links. Thanks. - (mmoffitt)
         Major difference - (bepatient) - (44)
             Important to illustrate cabinet members priorities - (tuberculosis) - (42)
                 As opposed to the current spate - (bepatient) - (41)
                     That's true - (Silverlock) - (33)
                         Tone and tenor - (bepatient) - (32)
                             I guess the reason I focus so much on the fed is . . . - (Silverlock) - (30)
                                 No, it's not understandable. - (mmoffitt)
                                 Right. - (bepatient) - (28)
                                     I Imagine he completes the same amount of work at either - (boxley) - (1)
                                         nice nuance there box ;-) -NT - (bepatient)
                                     "Now, watch this drive." Ring any bells? - (mmoffitt) - (24)
                                         Oooh - (bepatient) - (23)
                                             Nice try at re-writing history, again. - (mmoffitt) - (22)
                                                 Yeah...but wasn't that - (bepatient) - (21)
                                                     Funny how they keep throwing Rove in there, isn't it? -NT - (SpiceWare) - (20)
                                                         He seems to be the master of all things - (bepatient) - (12)
                                                             Chief Minister of Propaganda, Anyhow -NT - (tuberculosis) - (10)
                                                                 smacks of "PC" around here -NT - (SpiceWare) - (9)
                                                                     Honest reporting != PC. HTH. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                                                         explain this thread then - (SpiceWare) - (5)
                                                                             Switch topics entirely, nice job of misdirection. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                                                 You're the one that brought up Rove - (SpiceWare) - (3)
                                                                                     Context is everything. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                                         Yeah, right - (SpiceWare) - (1)
                                                                                             And I thought you were playing along at home. - (mmoffitt)
                                                                         ROFLMAO - (bepatient)
                                                                         that gnawing feeling on your right butt cheek - (boxley)
                                                             You mean, he lied to YOU, too?!? ;-) -NT - (jb4)
                                                         Funny how they keep throwing Monica in there, isn't it? - (jb4) - (6)
                                                             We know he did Monica - (SpiceWare) - (3)
                                                                 No, but I probably can find him working **against** it. -NT - (jb4) - (2)
                                                                     So Todd's working for Rove now? - (SpiceWare) - (1)
                                                                         Swing. Miss. - (jb4)
                                                             Not mine? - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                 :-) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                     Yes, "on vacation" - (Silverlock)
                             Such as this one - (SpiceWare)
                     Yes everybody screwed up - (tuberculosis) - (6)
                         Here's what the Texas Catholic has to say. - (imqwerky) - (5)
                             Peter and Pall - (GBert) - (2)
                                 Unfortunately, those two mean no Merry :-( -NT - (jb4) - (1)
                                     TCFW - (imqwerky)
                             Great summing-up. Thanx Amy, you - - - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 Surprisingly - (imqwerky)
             The Right also didn't quote Bush.... - (Simon_Jester)
         interesting comparison... - (cforde) - (2)
             exactly what I have been saying -NT - (boxley)
             I love the phrase... - (ben_tilly)

Mmmmmm... gloat cheese!
65 ms