IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You mean last year or eight years ago?
Eight years ago it was because FEMA was run by a competent manager James Lee Witt. Even Bush praised Witt in the 2000 presidential debates.

[link|http://slate.msn.com/id/2125224/|http://slate.msn.com/id/2125224/]

As for last year, somehow I suspect the president's brother knows how to hold his attention.

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
Collapse Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 12:43:38 PM EDT
You mean last year or eight years ago?
Eight years ago it was because FEMA was run by a competent manager James Lee Witt. Even Bush praised Witt in the 2000 presidential debates.

[link|http://slate.msn.com/id/2125224/|http://slate.msn.com/id/2125224/]

As for last year, somehow I suspect the president's brother knows how to hold his attention.

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
New Last year was all about the election.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
     Facts and Rumors about the New Orleans response. - (Another Scott) - (58)
         The whitewash is unravelling. - (Simon_Jester) - (52)
             I'd forgotten that haircut - (Ashton) - (51)
                 Monica redux quip / Jon Stewart (new thread) - (Ashton)
                 Are you out of your mind? - (bepatient) - (49)
                     Quite a bit more mean spirited? - (hnick) - (35)
                         Interesting viewpoint - (bepatient) - (34)
                             Umm.. your point here eludes me. - (hnick) - (33)
                                 Single example - (bepatient) - (29)
                                     So to cut to the quick: - (jb4) - (6)
                                         Not so fast fella - (bepatient) - (5)
                                             re: kneejerk reaction emoticon - (jb4) - (1)
                                                 Hmm - (bepatient)
                                             Wait a minute... - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                                                 Joe Scarborough -NT - (tuberculosis)
                                                 Actually - (bepatient)
                                     Ok... - (hnick) - (11)
                                         your idea of a free ride - (boxley) - (7)
                                             That made as much sense as usual :) -NT - (hnick) - (2)
                                                 with you it all depends on who is riding :-) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     Nah... don't like any of them -NT - (hnick)
                                             Oh - you mean like this ride? - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                                                 wouldnt need to be rescued - (boxley)
                                                 I hope this is as accurate as most worldnutdaily stuff. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                 Ged? So mom & dad were LeGuin (Wizard of Earthsea) fans, eh? -NT - (CRConrad)
                                         Re: Ok... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                             Was thinking more of the Cleveland Plain Dealer - (hnick) - (1)
                                                 Re: Was thinking more of the Cleveland Plain Dealer - (bepatient)
                                     NAACP is not the press - (tuberculosis) - (8)
                                         why was hurricane relief by fema in florida so good? - (boxley) - (7)
                                             Simple... - (hnick) - (4)
                                                 so brown must be vanal rather than unqualified, - (boxley) - (2)
                                                     Who says that has to be an exclusive OR? - (jb4)
                                                     Just poor humor. I should have used the sign. - (hnick)
                                                 Why not try - (bepatient)
                                             You mean last year or eight years ago? - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                                 Last year was all about the election. -NT - (admin)
                                     That reminds me of something I saw many years ago - (jake123)
                                 Some things need to be fleshed out, I think. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                     The press has been after Bush sorta like - (jb4) - (1)
                                         Too early to tell. - (inthane-chan)
                     Bush has had a free ride in at least one way - (ben_tilly)
                     Are you? - (Ashton) - (11)
                         Read a paper - (bepatient) - (10)
                             This too - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                 ICLRPD. (new thread) - (Another Scott)
                             Hey Mr. Stat- Man, play a Red Herring for me, for it's... - (Ashton) - (7)
                                 Well then - (bepatient) - (6)
                                     Toss ya a bone and you - (Ashton) - (5)
                                         *whack* - (bepatient) - (4)
                                             Well if ya buy 'Left'/Right' you'll love 'media' I guess -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                 I tend to agree with Peter - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                     No no-it's "FAR righter" and "even MORE EXTREME right-wing". -NT - (CRConrad)
                                             Re: *whack* re Talk Radio - (Ashton)
         word is getting out - (cforde) - (4)
             I get a 404 error on the link -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                 It points here. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     this is beinbg reported this morning on Fox News - (boxley)
                 apparently, some don't like their politics - (cforde)

Yousa steala precious from meesa!
304 ms