IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Droolworthy.
I almost want to break my Shuffle to justify buying one :)
Two out of three people wonder where the other one is.
New Re: Droolworthy.
GO FOR IT!!!!!!
"Pictures are better then words because some words are big and hard to understand"
Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
New Too small for me
I'm over 25G of tunes now.

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 12:43:05 PM EDT
New (You are going to fill up the little grey cells. Feer this)

New I still like my MiniDisc.
I bought an MZ-HNF800 the other day. It's purty. Didn't come with a Hi-MD disc, but the regular ol' ones can be used in "Hi-MD" mode which somewhat more than doubles their capacity if you stick to "SP" (250Mb or so of ATRAC3plus at 256kbps compared to 140Mb or so of ATRAC at 292kbps). But if you want to squeeze it in, ATRAC3plus has a 64kbps mode which is surprisingly good.

Okay, I'll shutup now.

Wade.
d-_-b
     iPod nano!?! - (SpiceWare) - (8)
         Pretty cool -NT - (tuberculosis) - (1)
             Wait for Real-nano: embedded, near endorphin glands. -NT - (Ashton)
         I need to get one - (Bman)
         Droolworthy. - (Meerkat) - (4)
             Re: Droolworthy. - (Bman)
             Too small for me - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                 (You are going to fill up the little grey cells. Feer this) -NT - (Ashton)
             I still like my MiniDisc. - (static)

I usually avoid being a grammar/spelling pedant, but you clearly misspelled “should be shot into the sun.”
86 ms