IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Reads suspiciously like boxlish

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 12:41:06 PM EDT
New perhaps boxlish looks suspiciously like HST
he was 17 years older than I am. Have you read much of his work?
Fear and loathing in Las Vegas was my favorite,
thanx,
bill
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New One HST sentence out of context
can be ambiguous, or worse, *cough*.

But the main excuse for missing the sense of a whole paragraph - is apt to be just laziness, inattention.

HST, Kurt in his dotage, Mencken long gone; nobody's ever heard of Tom Paine! - - we're bereft, just when the balloon is about to go up.

Cosmic Humor at Her Best

HST last written note to us all - (boxley) - (5)
         A true literary dinosaur - (Silverlock)
         Reads suspiciously like boxlish -NT - (tuberculosis) - (2)
             perhaps boxlish looks suspiciously like HST - (boxley) - (1)
                 One HST sentence out of context - (Ashton)
         He's no Harry S Truman. :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)

Everytime I hear the word 'Cthulhu', I go buy more guns.
42 ms