IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New White Christmas.
Just in time.

The snow started about an hour or so ago, and it's supposed to keep coming until Thursday.

My son's very excited. :-)

Me, I have to drive to work in it tomorrow. ;-)
Regards,

-scott anderson
New Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
When I met up with SpiceWare, it was snowing outside. I think it stopped later on. But it may snow again, that is Missouri weather for you, always changing its mind.

"Before Christmas it is 'Ho ho ho', after Christmas it is 'Owe owe owe'" - Santa Norm
New And it snowed really well when I got to Chicago
It was a tad scary to step on the gas and go SLOWER because the wheels lost their grip on icy roads. This is the first time I've driven in snow conditions. Added an extra hour getting to my brother's place.

Darrell Spice, Jr.

[link|http://home.houston.rr.com/spiceware/|SpiceWare] - We don't do Windows, it's too much of a chore

New Didn't see more than a dusting in Chicago area
I visited my folks about 60 miles south of Chicago; drove 74-65 across Indiana. The *snow* really wasn't so bad as the damned 20-mile an hour crosswind. There were a few moments when I contemplated exactly what it would take for a gust to blow me off the road and down a slope conveniently not protected by any guardrails.

Secondary note: When I stepped outside the door Christmas morning, I noticed my right rear tire was flat. Made my speculations about getting blown off the road a bit more unsettling (imaging a blowout atop such a slope while fighting a 20-mph 32kph crosswind.)
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."
-- Donald Knuth
New Sydney Summer Scorcher.
As I type this, it's quite hot outside (my guess is ~30C); 2pm-ish Christmas Eve. Tomorrow is also forecast for the low 30's.

Wade.

"All around me are nothing but fakes
Come with me on the biggest fake of all!"

New Haven't seen one since 1998.
And we don't see them that often around here anymore.
New Not here
And since I am travelling today, I am glad that it isn't where I am going either. (I am also glad for non-stop tickets.)

Cheers,
Ben
     White Christmas. - (admin) - (6)
         Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow - (nking) - (2)
             And it snowed really well when I got to Chicago - (SpiceWare) - (1)
                 Didn't see more than a dusting in Chicago area - (wharris2)
         Sydney Summer Scorcher. - (static)
         Haven't seen one since 1998. - (n3jja)
         Not here - (ben_tilly)

Ergh... bring me a bucket!
158 ms