IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New ensure that you send it to abuse@org.id
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Ummm - which .org?
That is, I got one - looked at header (~as above). Unfortunately, re 'abuse' forwarding - I trashed the sucker; have since erased junkfile.

But it was unclear if even the original .org is a hijacked-Genuine anything, never mind the redirects - and usually I'd be too lazy to search.

And for the not-too-swift - the suggestion of Western Union is Always a ding-ding-ding. (Even eptless eBay mentions THAT to its pigeons.)

Hope someone nails this particular bunch with a P-P-P-Fuck-You-Book, and then reports the sting {but.. Where?}

New find the domain it came from
example on the email Jim listed it was from goldenlink.com.br so forward a copy of the letter to abuse@goldenlink.com.br with a nastygram, also send the whole email as an attachment. If you are using a Cloudmark toolbar immediately report it back to cloudmark. Vipul Razor users (freeware) do the same.
it doesnt stop it but slows it down tremendously.
thanx,
bill
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     Well, this took longer than I thought it would - (n3jja) - (7)
         Wow. I shouldn't be surprised, but ... wow. -NT - (Another Scott)
         I was actually surprised - (Steve Lowe) - (3)
             ensure that you send it to abuse@org.id -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 Ummm - which .org? - (Ashton) - (1)
                     find the domain it came from - (boxley)
         Well, I found where this guy got his idea from - (n3jja)
         Yeah, I got one of those. -NT - (pwhysall)

Credit grudgingly slathered, for consistency.
34 ms