IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New She is toxic to me.
I don't need that kind of shit in my life. I know why she is the way she is. I've told her that she needs therapy and she actually said to me in a sarcastic manner, "Oh, I'm SO fucked-up,aren't I?" To which I got up from the table and left, saying,"You know, I can't even have an adult conversation with you."

She is 65 years old. There is no chance, short of a miracle, that she is going to change. Got some books for you to read, sugar. Toxic Parents by Susan Forward and Emotional Incest by Patricia Love.

Linky:[link|http://www.webheights.net/GrowingbeyondEmotionalAbuse/plove/plei.htm|http://www.webheight...se/plove/plei.htm]

I was not the chosen child, my brother is. And it turns my stomach! But, that is not my problem. That is his challenge to act upon.

Goody for you that you have a relationship with your mother. It sounds stifling and contrived and I'm glad I'm not you. She still has an iron grasp on your life...sux2bu. Read the above books and break free! No charge for the counseling, this time.

Now, I'm done with this rant. I want to move on to better things.

Adios,
a.

" I tend to believe the great voices of peace throughout history {were} right, and this voice from this little hamlet here in Texas is absolutely wrong. The world is watching what you do here. It is important that you be calm, that you be peaceful, but you be firm. My grandmother {used to} say, \ufffdFight them \ufffdtil hell freezes over, and when hell freezes over, fight them on the ice.\ufffd

Dallas Reverend Peter Johnson, former staff member of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference.
New I'm not saying she isn't.
I didn't say every single mother means well, I said the bottom line for Silverlock was that he knew his did. Not every mother means well, and I applaud you for being free of yours.

Think what you like, but my relationship with my mother is not stifling and contrived. She has no iron grasp on my life, trust me. It's a genuine relationship that we have managed to find and nurture out of the painful past. We even both had therapy. Not everyone can do that, and not everyone should. It would always depend on the people involved.

Brenda

"Excel is to math what a Microwave Oven is to cooking!"
Expand Edited by Nightowl Sept. 1, 2005, 12:27:10 AM EDT
New I beg to differ...

------

179. I will not outsource core functions.
--
[link|http://omega.med.yale.edu/~pcy5/misc/overlord2.htm|.]

Jekyl and Hyde - (warmachine) - (31)
         ICLRPD (new thread) - (Steve Lowe)
         Perhaps there is a good Amy and a bad Amy? -NT - (ben_tilly) - (1)
             Shhhhh! - (imqwerky)
         (In the world of Duality - can't have one without t'other.) -NT - (Ashton)
         If you must know... - (imqwerky) - (26)
             Ok that Cuts It - (Ashton) - (1)
                 First, the spanking. And then... - (imqwerky)
             I know that one. Gawd, how I know that one. - (Silverlock) - (23)
                 the mom from hades - (boxley)
                 Let's all sing the "Bitch Song" from South Park! - (imqwerky) - (21)
                     I would immediately give her a number I made up on the spot - (boxley) - (9)
                         ! Get to work on that book, will you! :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                         Story swapping - (imqwerky) - (5)
                             You've done well. Hang in there. -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                 (((((((Scott)))))))) - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                     :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                             Rageaholics. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 Daylight - (imqwerky)
                         Wow, I feel priviliged - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                             Regret not seeing;to tell her no,it wasn't enough after all? -NT - (CRConrad)
                     Does she have tentacles? - (Silverlock) - (10)
                         And that's the bottom line - (Nightowl) - (3)
                             She is toxic to me. - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                 I'm not saying she isn't. - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                     I beg to differ... -NT - (Arkadiy)
                         That doesn't hold for me - (ben_tilly)
                         She hides them well. :-/ -NT - (imqwerky)
                         For some reason, I read that as TESTICLES - (Steve Lowe) - (3)
                             You're gay. :-D -NT - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                 Dang. My wife will be disappointed. -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
                                     ROTFL :-D -NT - (imqwerky)

The biggest giveaway is they always have slightly too specific of an answer to literally every question.
68 ms