IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Um... It's numpscull.
[link|http://corporate.britannica.com/about/|About Britannica.com]:

Encyclop\ufffddia Britannica, Inc., headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, ...

The University of Chicago owned it at one point. It's not British any more.

You probably want to check the [link|http://dictionary.oed.com/cgi/entry/00328384/00328384spg1?query_type=misspelling&queryword=numskull&first=1&max_to_show=10&sort_type=alpha&result_place=1&search_id=XvzV-8EE1qh-68&hilite=00328384spg1|OED] ...

numbskull, n. and a.

{alpha} 1697 M. PIX Innocent Mistress IV. iii. 33 You take me for a numpscull.

HTH!

Cheers,
Scott.
(Who would use the "b" to please himselfness.)
New So you're into this "pleas[ing] himselfness" thing! (Thx!:-)
     Bite me, bumorifice. - (imqwerky) - (42)
         Surely, "Jane"? -NT - (pwhysall)
         Damn the Pecksniffs! Full speed ahead - - (Ashton) - (3)
             Ashton, - (imqwerky) - (2)
                 .1.. ..1. -Both hands -NT - (hnick) - (1)
                     o0oo oo0o -NT - (drewk)
         Gee! Thanks for dragging me into this. -NT - (warmachine)
         Bite yerse'f! - (jb4) - (5)
             Ha Ha. - (imqwerky) - (4)
                 To quote The Firesign Theater: - (jb4) - (3)
                     :-) - (bepatient)
                     Re: To quote The Firesign Theater: - (andread) - (1)
                         Close, but no cigar. - (jb4)
         Ummm Hey, watch the language in the Title please! - (folkert) - (29)
             Hey Asshole - - (Ashton) - (28)
                 It's branched from another fucking forum dipshit -NT - (drewk)
                 Okay you Old Fuckwit. Your deed shall go punished. - (folkert) - (26)
                     I beg your pardon. - (imqwerky) - (2)
                         You cannah change it from the locked post. - (folkert) - (1)
                             well, phooey -NT - (imqwerky)
                     Well, when you put it That way - mea culpa. But Whatcha Mean - (Ashton) - (3)
                         he meant ya dont like broads - (boxley) - (1)
                             No, that's Amazonophobic. Xeno is like___bug-eyed-tourists. -NT - (Ashton)
                         Xenophobic == Intolerant of anything foreign. - (folkert)
                     Nicely done... - (jb4)
                     numBskulled, you illitterate colonial b[ab|uff]oon! HTH! -NT - (CRConrad) - (14)
                         Fuck off you bombastic, pompous ass. - (folkert) - (13)
                             Well I'll be... You live and learn - and you... - (CRConrad) - (12)
                                 M-W is an American dictionary. - (pwhysall) - (11)
                                     Is there such a thing as a Canadian dictionary? - (drewk)
                                     I have spoken to CRC and I could sneak him into Minnesota - (boxley) - (4)
                                         I've seen Fargo - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                             So have I - but wasn't that in Nebraska? - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                 Fargo is in North Dakota. -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                     Ah, of course. So do I get a bonus for the right initial, N? -NT - (CRConrad)
                                     Yes, but did you follow the further links, *from* M-W? - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                         Huh Huh Huh - (imqwerky)
                                         Um... It's numpscull. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                             So you're into this "pleas[ing] himselfness" thing! (Thx!:-) -NT - (CRConrad)
                                     Actually, it more sounds like it than looks like it. - (jb4)
                     You__SILLIES !! - (Ashton) - (2)
                         and I thought it was a description of a fetus after sex -NT - (boxley)
                         ICLRPD X 2 (new thread) - (imqwerky)

Department of Redundancy Department
122 ms