IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Well, when you put it That way - mea culpa. But Whatcha Mean
Xenophobic? Why, I converse with organisms from all over the imaginary world!
As to the other charges, well there's more than one thesaurus - and you left out quite a few:

affected, arty, assuming, aureate, big, bombastic, chichi, conceited, conspicuous, euphuistic, exaggerated, extravagant, feigned, flamboyant, flashy, flaunting, flowery, gaudy, grandiloquent, grandiose, high-flown, high-sounding, highfalutin', hollow, imposing, inflated, jazzy, la-di-da, lofty, magniloquent, mincing, ornate, ostentatious, overambitious, overblown, pompous, puffed up, put-on, rhetorical, showy, snobbish, specious, splashy, stilted, swank, too-too, tumid, turgid, utopian, vainglorious

Anyway, you lazy-paster - I plead Guilty-in-advance.
Nothing that is common to man is alien to me.
(to coin a phrase)

New he meant ya dont like broads
with big muscles and deep voices carry swords.
thanx,
bill
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New No, that's Amazonophobic. Xeno is like___bug-eyed-tourists.

New Xenophobic == Intolerant of anything foreign.
Thesaurus, guilty as charged.

And, if you note, I did not leave out any. I got one per letter.

It wasn't like I was hiding the fact. Sheesh. It is a FUCKING FLAME in the FLAME QUARANTINE. I ain't gonna spend no freaking 2 hours on a FQ post!

If you wanted all the ones I found, you'd be reading for an hour or so. I didn't cut-n-paste lock stock and barrel, I did put SOME effort.

Next, please try to follow along in the conversation.
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey
[image|http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg||||]
     Bite me, bumorifice. - (imqwerky) - (42)
         Surely, "Jane"? -NT - (pwhysall)
         Damn the Pecksniffs! Full speed ahead - - (Ashton) - (3)
             Ashton, - (imqwerky) - (2)
                 .1.. ..1. -Both hands -NT - (hnick) - (1)
                     o0oo oo0o -NT - (drewk)
         Gee! Thanks for dragging me into this. -NT - (warmachine)
         Bite yerse'f! - (jb4) - (5)
             Ha Ha. - (imqwerky) - (4)
                 To quote The Firesign Theater: - (jb4) - (3)
                     :-) - (bepatient)
                     Re: To quote The Firesign Theater: - (andread) - (1)
                         Close, but no cigar. - (jb4)
         Ummm Hey, watch the language in the Title please! - (folkert) - (29)
             Hey Asshole - - (Ashton) - (28)
                 It's branched from another fucking forum dipshit -NT - (drewk)
                 Okay you Old Fuckwit. Your deed shall go punished. - (folkert) - (26)
                     I beg your pardon. - (imqwerky) - (2)
                         You cannah change it from the locked post. - (folkert) - (1)
                             well, phooey -NT - (imqwerky)
                     Well, when you put it That way - mea culpa. But Whatcha Mean - (Ashton) - (3)
                         he meant ya dont like broads - (boxley) - (1)
                             No, that's Amazonophobic. Xeno is like___bug-eyed-tourists. -NT - (Ashton)
                         Xenophobic == Intolerant of anything foreign. - (folkert)
                     Nicely done... - (jb4)
                     numBskulled, you illitterate colonial b[ab|uff]oon! HTH! -NT - (CRConrad) - (14)
                         Fuck off you bombastic, pompous ass. - (folkert) - (13)
                             Well I'll be... You live and learn - and you... - (CRConrad) - (12)
                                 M-W is an American dictionary. - (pwhysall) - (11)
                                     Is there such a thing as a Canadian dictionary? - (drewk)
                                     I have spoken to CRC and I could sneak him into Minnesota - (boxley) - (4)
                                         I've seen Fargo - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                             So have I - but wasn't that in Nebraska? - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                 Fargo is in North Dakota. -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                     Ah, of course. So do I get a bonus for the right initial, N? -NT - (CRConrad)
                                     Yes, but did you follow the further links, *from* M-W? - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                         Huh Huh Huh - (imqwerky)
                                         Um... It's numpscull. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                             So you're into this "pleas[ing] himselfness" thing! (Thx!:-) -NT - (CRConrad)
                                     Actually, it more sounds like it than looks like it. - (jb4)
                     You__SILLIES !! - (Ashton) - (2)
                         and I thought it was a description of a fetus after sex -NT - (boxley)
                         ICLRPD X 2 (new thread) - (imqwerky)

But don't get all fretty-pants on us.
64 ms