IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Just a suggestion
You might try more "specific" internet. In other words, find a group or board that is locally based, and that meets together. They do exist, they just have to be hunted up.

I met my husband on a local BBS here, in St. Louis. It was a group that actually got together in person and met one another, etc. If you could find something like that in LA, that was locally based, you might have a better chance.

HTH

Brenda

"Excel is to math what a Microwave Oven is to cooking!"
New you norm and john and I'll take your word about john
He would have better odds frequenting S&M gay bars.
thanx,
bill
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Re: you norm and john and I'll take your word about john
He would have better odds frequenting S&M gay bars.

Huh? What's Norman have to do with it? I'm missing something here.

Brenda

New They - both - were what you had on your local boards in St L
But yeah, that's nothing new.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New I see :)
Well, I didn't say every person on a local site was ok, hehehe.

I just meant if you had a local site to actually meet people in person from, you have a better chance of finding a good one among the assholes. :)

Thanks, CRC.

Brenda

Edit: changed bad to assholes per FQ.

Expand Edited by Nightowl Aug. 31, 2005, 11:51:14 AM EDT
     God. Not this again - (bionerd) - (91)
         Hey, Andrew, you caught one ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (16)
             Serious question. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                 To whom was this question directed . . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                 what does michael jackson hafta do with achnod's ole lady? -NT - (boxley)
                 Sheesh. Take a pill. - (mmoffitt)
             Yeah, and Bio's a strong fighter when she has time. - (Andrew Grygus)
             Pretty women out walking with gorillas down my street... - (tuberculosis) - (10)
                 Really. Hit songs have lyrics that always ring true? - (bionerd) - (9)
                     No, sometimes they just make ya wanna shake it -NT - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                         True. Let the shaking commence. -NT - (bionerd) - (1)
                             And the LRPD sez, "You want fries with that?" :-D -NT - (imqwerky)
                     Piker! - (jb4) - (3)
                         Close to the edge - (bionerd) - (2)
                             Saw them on Tormato tour - at the Olympia - I was ~14 - wow -NT - (tuberculosis)
                             Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! - (jb4)
                     Not to forget - '..you can feel his disease' - (Ashton) - (1)
                         Re: Not to forget - '..you can feel his disease' - (bionerd)
         All? Of course not, nor even most . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (52)
             Trying to make nice with me now, eh? - (bionerd) - (51)
                 Actually, I know many women who are . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                 I can relate to that - (Nightowl) - (49)
                     You go, girl ! :-) -NT - (bionerd)
                     outing the owlet - (rcareaga) - (47)
                         Re: outing the owlet - (Nightowl) - (35)
                             All this still doesn't answer my original queston. - (Andrew Grygus) - (33)
                                 Trying to explain it... - (Nightowl)
                                 Some possible reasons. - (Another Scott)
                                 MO overlooked - (imqwerky) - (3)
                                     hookers! $50 a pop <400 a month like BK get it yer way -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                         That's only if sex is what you're after. - (Andrew Grygus)
                                     Well, at my age their kids are mostly moved out. - (Andrew Grygus)
                                 You know what, Andrew - (bionerd) - (26)
                                     Well, there's a problem with that . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (25)
                                         All you are hearing are the squeaky wheels. - (imqwerky) - (24)
                                             Wow what a coincidence! - (Nightowl)
                                             Well, it's all not quite that simple. - (Andrew Grygus) - (22)
                                                 While I don't know where women like that are to be found... - (ben_tilly)
                                                 You might have better luck away from SoCal... -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                 hmmm glad I dont have that problem - (boxley)
                                                 Couple of comments - (bionerd) - (6)
                                                     The old structures are all broken . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                     Something to consider also - (Nightowl) - (4)
                                                         Re: Something to consider also - (bionerd) - (3)
                                                             Re: Something to consider also - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                                                 this point shes jus lookin for someone to floss her gnarlies -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                     My gnarlies?!? - (bionerd)
                                                 Strategizing - (ChrisR) - (1)
                                                     Not really a problem, 'cause I mainly post . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                 What are your passions? - (imqwerky) - (9)
                                                     Yeah, the Internet's a bust. - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
                                                         sounds like time for those 3 words lovers use - (boxley) - (2)
                                                             It's a lot more complicated than normal . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                                 WTF is "normal"? -NT - (drewk)
                                                         Just a suggestion - (Nightowl) - (4)
                                                             you norm and john and I'll take your word about john - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                 Re: you norm and john and I'll take your word about john - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                                                     They - both - were what you had on your local boards in St L - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                                         I see :) - (Nightowl)
                             hmm , I can understand the antipathy - (boxley)
                         but would he tie a black ribbon around her clit? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                             Rorschak would have paid a bonus for your ink blot readings - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 that was a literary quip - (boxley)
                         Ass - (bionerd) - (7)
                             Bravo, Laura! - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                 I don't use flame words. - (warmachine)
                             Heh heh..heh heh - (bepatient) - (1)
                                 I think she didnt mean man this time -NT - (boxley)
                             Piss off, he replied mildly - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                 Nah.... - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                     Your signature (new thread) - (tuberculosis)
         Why don't you try being dominated for centuries, fellas - (imqwerky) - (20)
             Hmmm . . . what about the claims . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (9)
                 Answer to your question. - (imqwerky) - (3)
                     If you took the time to study abusive relationships - (boxley)
                     Unfortunately . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                     I think that would be by ARBitron's standards... -NT - (jb4)
                 And, just for fun...Bitchology - (imqwerky) - (4)
                     Kindly note . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                         I didn't say you did - (imqwerky) - (2)
                             Generation - I'm 62 -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                 Yep, fscked up generation, fer sure! - (imqwerky)
             bodecai, Liz the 1st, czarina katherine, ravenolla, Mohawk's - (boxley) - (9)
                 This is getting way too weird... - (imqwerky) - (8)
                     well, just flip her over :-) -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                         For $125/hour I'll do anything you want me to! -NT - (drewk) - (6)
                             I had an interesting question along those lines - (broomberg) - (1)
                                 the uzi wouldnt leave such a bad taste in my mouth - (boxley)
                             I got six dollars, bend over for 3 minutes :-) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                 For those who missed it, that was a LRPD -NT - (drewk)
                             Come on over, I gots a job or two for ya ;-) - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                 As the wise man said... - (ben_tilly)

For Wade, it is to lag.
238 ms