IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I beg your pardon.
I will change it in the other post. Sorry, Greg.

" I tend to believe the great voices of peace throughout history {were} right, and this voice from this little hamlet here in Texas is absolutely wrong. The world is watching what you do here. It is important that you be calm, that you be peaceful, but you be firm. My grandmother {used to} say, \ufffdFight them \ufffdtil hell freezes over, and when hell freezes over, fight them on the ice.\ufffd

Dallas Reverend Peter Johnson, former staff member of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference.
Expand Edited by imqwerky Aug. 30, 2005, 07:17:49 PM EDT
New You cannah change it from the locked post.
'Tis whyfor I admonished you.
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey
[image|http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg||||]
Expand Edited by folkert Aug. 30, 2005, 07:27:16 PM EDT
New well, phooey

" I tend to believe the great voices of peace throughout history {were} right, and this voice from this little hamlet here in Texas is absolutely wrong. The world is watching what you do here. It is important that you be calm, that you be peaceful, but you be firm. My grandmother {used to} say, \ufffdFight them \ufffdtil hell freezes over, and when hell freezes over, fight them on the ice.\ufffd

Dallas Reverend Peter Johnson, former staff member of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference.
     Bite me, bumorifice. - (imqwerky) - (42)
         Surely, "Jane"? -NT - (pwhysall)
         Damn the Pecksniffs! Full speed ahead - - (Ashton) - (3)
             Ashton, - (imqwerky) - (2)
                 .1.. ..1. -Both hands -NT - (hnick) - (1)
                     o0oo oo0o -NT - (drewk)
         Gee! Thanks for dragging me into this. -NT - (warmachine)
         Bite yerse'f! - (jb4) - (5)
             Ha Ha. - (imqwerky) - (4)
                 To quote The Firesign Theater: - (jb4) - (3)
                     :-) - (bepatient)
                     Re: To quote The Firesign Theater: - (andread) - (1)
                         Close, but no cigar. - (jb4)
         Ummm Hey, watch the language in the Title please! - (folkert) - (29)
             Hey Asshole - - (Ashton) - (28)
                 It's branched from another fucking forum dipshit -NT - (drewk)
                 Okay you Old Fuckwit. Your deed shall go punished. - (folkert) - (26)
                     I beg your pardon. - (imqwerky) - (2)
                         You cannah change it from the locked post. - (folkert) - (1)
                             well, phooey -NT - (imqwerky)
                     Well, when you put it That way - mea culpa. But Whatcha Mean - (Ashton) - (3)
                         he meant ya dont like broads - (boxley) - (1)
                             No, that's Amazonophobic. Xeno is like___bug-eyed-tourists. -NT - (Ashton)
                         Xenophobic == Intolerant of anything foreign. - (folkert)
                     Nicely done... - (jb4)
                     numBskulled, you illitterate colonial b[ab|uff]oon! HTH! -NT - (CRConrad) - (14)
                         Fuck off you bombastic, pompous ass. - (folkert) - (13)
                             Well I'll be... You live and learn - and you... - (CRConrad) - (12)
                                 M-W is an American dictionary. - (pwhysall) - (11)
                                     Is there such a thing as a Canadian dictionary? - (drewk)
                                     I have spoken to CRC and I could sneak him into Minnesota - (boxley) - (4)
                                         I've seen Fargo - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                             So have I - but wasn't that in Nebraska? - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                 Fargo is in North Dakota. -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                     Ah, of course. So do I get a bonus for the right initial, N? -NT - (CRConrad)
                                     Yes, but did you follow the further links, *from* M-W? - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                         Huh Huh Huh - (imqwerky)
                                         Um... It's numpscull. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                             So you're into this "pleas[ing] himselfness" thing! (Thx!:-) -NT - (CRConrad)
                                     Actually, it more sounds like it than looks like it. - (jb4)
                     You__SILLIES !! - (Ashton) - (2)
                         and I thought it was a description of a fetus after sex -NT - (boxley)
                         ICLRPD X 2 (new thread) - (imqwerky)

We can probably skip drugs and prostitution, but the mortgage business looks good.
145 ms