IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Is not to worry.
I think we have enough "most powerful and battle-hardened of Warriors" here to keep the fortress from being overrun, and the sisters we've got here just aren't nasty enough to do much damage anyway.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Oh Yeah? Put up your dukes, Boyo! :-D
Not nasty enuf? Ho Ho! I got your nasty! Right here, pal!

piece o' flesh ripped off'n your hide!
Amy

( and for anyone who isn't paying attention, YES, I'm joking! Levity, people, Levity for Chrissakes!)

" I tend to believe the great voices of peace throughout history {were} right, and this voice from this little hamlet here in Texas is absolutely wrong. The world is watching what you do here. It is important that you be calm, that you be peaceful, but you be firm. My grandmother {used to} say, \ufffdFight them \ufffdtil hell freezes over, and when hell freezes over, fight them on the ice.\ufffd

Dallas Reverend Peter Johnson, former staff member of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference.
New Yeah, see what I mean?
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New No levity allowed here.
Ya need to bring a case of cans o' whoop-ass and be prepared to shake them up real good and then open them at once if you're going to hang out in these here parts.

<GeezerMode type="Old and Crotchety">Ya see, youngun, this here forum was created to allow real knock-down, drag-out arguments to take place without disrupting the other forums. And there were some doozies too, let me tell ya.

But they haven't been too common recently, so it's often used instead by CRC and others to practice their Viking raiding party vocabulary. Which is fine too.
</GeezerMode>

Sure, it does help to have a sense of humor. But be cautious too - things are often not as they appear. Remember [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=198148|the four laws].

Cheers,
Scott.
New Harumph!
The good news is: those who went to the 05 Beep Bash can verify that I am, indeed, a woman.

My advantage is that because of the f2f, my identity and personality have been observed in a non-cyber fashion. Therefore, most of the fellers can tell when I'm serious or not. I've already been chastised for my use of emoticons. To which I say, "Fine, I'll play by your rulz, but you can't stop me from being who I am."

That being said, I guess the bad news is: I am a woman and on the board. Ruh-Roh!

The reason I throw things to the FQ is so I can rant. That's kinda what I thought it was for :)

Sure has helped my memory by purging in this forum. Get all the shit out o my brain. Frees up valuable space for new shit. :-P

I ain't a-feared of this forum. What goes on in here, pretty much stays in here. This is the bullpen. Feels great to lock horns and give it all you're worth. Then you can shake hands and move to another forum.

And if Admin don't like it, tough shit! Dem's da breaks, sugar!

And just like the mouse said,"Bring on the damn cat!"

Smooches, babe.

Peace,
Amy

" I tend to believe the great voices of peace throughout history {were} right, and this voice from this little hamlet here in Texas is absolutely wrong. The world is watching what you do here. It is important that you be calm, that you be peaceful, but you be firm. My grandmother {used to} say, \ufffdFight them \ufffdtil hell freezes over, and when hell freezes over, fight them on the ice.\ufffd

Dallas Reverend Peter Johnson, former staff member of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference.
     On the emergence of flame warriors - (warmachine) - (18)
         Is not to worry. - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
             Oh Yeah? Put up your dukes, Boyo! :-D - (imqwerky) - (3)
                 Yeah, see what I mean? -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                 No levity allowed here. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     Harumph! - (imqwerky)
         Post Count? ( was Re: On the emergence of flame warriors) - (Nightowl) - (5)
             Easy. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Thanks! (new thread) - (Nightowl)
             Yeah, and that's a bad thing. - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                 Huh? - (Nightowl)
                 He doesn't want to lose you, Andy.... -NT - (jb4)
         its our loins that keep them at bay, guard indeed -NT - (boxley) - (6)
             Ob LRPD: Get the hell out of my driveway! -NT - (Another Scott)
             We love your loins ;-) -NT - (imqwerky) - (4)
                 WE do????? - (Nightowl) - (2)
                     I was using the "Royal We" :-P -NT - (imqwerky) - (1)
                         Ah - (Nightowl)
                 sirloins, pork loins, tenderloins... -NT - (bionerd)

Heard that when you play a Windows CD backwards, it plays satanic message? That's nothing! When you play it forward, it installs Windows!
51 ms