IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New On the emergence of flame warriors
Recent, angry posts by the female members of this board, especially those defending and supporting each other, are the tactics of a well known, gestalt entity: the Cyber Sisters. [link|http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/cybersisters.htm|http://redwing.hutma.../cybersisters.htm]

With 3508 posts by Nightowl in 31 months, 1000 in 7 months by bionerd and 411 in 1 and a half by imqwerky, they've certainly get the message rate for full assaults. Now that imqwerky has discovered her love of writing, it can only get worse.

So, gentlemen. Gird up your loins to face this new, emerging menace.

/me runs for his life, especially as each of their post counts exceeds mine yet my time on this board exceeds theirs combined.
Matthew Greet

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
- Mark Renton, Trainspotting.
Expand Edited by warmachine Aug. 25, 2005, 08:20:47 PM EDT
New Is not to worry.
I think we have enough "most powerful and battle-hardened of Warriors" here to keep the fortress from being overrun, and the sisters we've got here just aren't nasty enough to do much damage anyway.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Oh Yeah? Put up your dukes, Boyo! :-D
Not nasty enuf? Ho Ho! I got your nasty! Right here, pal!

piece o' flesh ripped off'n your hide!
Amy

( and for anyone who isn't paying attention, YES, I'm joking! Levity, people, Levity for Chrissakes!)

" I tend to believe the great voices of peace throughout history {were} right, and this voice from this little hamlet here in Texas is absolutely wrong. The world is watching what you do here. It is important that you be calm, that you be peaceful, but you be firm. My grandmother {used to} say, \ufffdFight them \ufffdtil hell freezes over, and when hell freezes over, fight them on the ice.\ufffd

Dallas Reverend Peter Johnson, former staff member of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference.
New Yeah, see what I mean?
New No levity allowed here.
Ya need to bring a case of cans o' whoop-ass and be prepared to shake them up real good and then open them at once if you're going to hang out in these here parts.

<GeezerMode type="Old and Crotchety">Ya see, youngun, this here forum was created to allow real knock-down, drag-out arguments to take place without disrupting the other forums. And there were some doozies too, let me tell ya.

But they haven't been too common recently, so it's often used instead by CRC and others to practice their Viking raiding party vocabulary. Which is fine too.
</GeezerMode>

Sure, it does help to have a sense of humor. But be cautious too - things are often not as they appear. Remember [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=198148|the four laws].

Cheers,
Scott.
New Harumph!
The good news is: those who went to the 05 Beep Bash can verify that I am, indeed, a woman.

My advantage is that because of the f2f, my identity and personality have been observed in a non-cyber fashion. Therefore, most of the fellers can tell when I'm serious or not. I've already been chastised for my use of emoticons. To which I say, "Fine, I'll play by your rulz, but you can't stop me from being who I am."

That being said, I guess the bad news is: I am a woman and on the board. Ruh-Roh!

The reason I throw things to the FQ is so I can rant. That's kinda what I thought it was for :)

Sure has helped my memory by purging in this forum. Get all the shit out o my brain. Frees up valuable space for new shit. :-P

I ain't a-feared of this forum. What goes on in here, pretty much stays in here. This is the bullpen. Feels great to lock horns and give it all you're worth. Then you can shake hands and move to another forum.

And if Admin don't like it, tough shit! Dem's da breaks, sugar!

And just like the mouse said,"Bring on the damn cat!"

Smooches, babe.

Peace,
Amy

" I tend to believe the great voices of peace throughout history {were} right, and this voice from this little hamlet here in Texas is absolutely wrong. The world is watching what you do here. It is important that you be calm, that you be peaceful, but you be firm. My grandmother {used to} say, \ufffdFight them \ufffdtil hell freezes over, and when hell freezes over, fight them on the ice.\ufffd

Dallas Reverend Peter Johnson, former staff member of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference.
New Post Count? ( was Re: On the emergence of flame warriors)
With 3508 posts by Nightowl in 31 months...

Is there any way to know how many of those were posted this year? Admin, is there such a way to determine that?

Because I KNOW I've cut down my posting level.

Brenda

"Excel is to math what a Microwave Oven is to cooking!"
New Easy.
Click on the link for your username: [link|/forums/render/user?username=Nightowl|Nightowl]

It lists all of your posts in reverse chronological order. You can note the dates and keep clicking "Next 20" until you reach the end period of interest. (You can also manually edit the URL to get the posts in larger increments. How is left as an exercise for the reader.) Do the subtraction of the post numbers and you'll have your answer.

Oh, you want something automated? Well, you'll have to rely on the kindness of strangers for that...

HTH.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Thanks! (new thread)
Created as new thread #220997 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=220997|Thanks!]

New Yeah, and that's a bad thing.
I've been depending on you to pass me so I'd be one position closer to dropping off this top 25 list. You've disappointed me.

Over at Nick P.'s VAR Linux I almost managed to drop off the top posters list twice, but each time he extended the list. Really depressing.
New Huh?
I've been depending on you to pass me so I'd be one position closer to dropping off this top 25 list. You've disappointed me.

Wow... never thought I'd hear that on here... Andrew, you need to tell me these things, I'm not a mind-reader. ;)

Over at Nick P.'s VAR Linux I almost managed to drop off the top posters list twice, but each time he extended the list. Really depressing.

Well, I only need 432 more to pass you, guess we'll see what happens. :)

Brenda

New He doesn't want to lose you, Andy....
jb4
shrub●bish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New its our loins that keep them at bay, guard indeed
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Ob LRPD: Get the hell out of my driveway!
New We love your loins ;-)

New WE do?????
Errr... excuse me, but we??? Speak for yourself! ;) I only love ONE pair of loins, and it ain't here! ;)

Brenda

New I was using the "Royal We" :-P

New Ah
Thanks for explaining. :) I imagine loins do inspire Royalty. :)

Brenda

New sirloins, pork loins, tenderloins...
     On the emergence of flame warriors - (warmachine) - (18)
         Is not to worry. - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
             Oh Yeah? Put up your dukes, Boyo! :-D - (imqwerky) - (3)
                 Yeah, see what I mean? -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                 No levity allowed here. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     Harumph! - (imqwerky)
         Post Count? ( was Re: On the emergence of flame warriors) - (Nightowl) - (5)
             Easy. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Thanks! (new thread) - (Nightowl)
             Yeah, and that's a bad thing. - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                 Huh? - (Nightowl)
                 He doesn't want to lose you, Andy.... -NT - (jb4)
         its our loins that keep them at bay, guard indeed -NT - (boxley) - (6)
             Ob LRPD: Get the hell out of my driveway! -NT - (Another Scott)
             We love your loins ;-) -NT - (imqwerky) - (4)
                 WE do????? - (Nightowl) - (2)
                     I was using the "Royal We" :-P -NT - (imqwerky) - (1)
                         Ah - (Nightowl)
                 sirloins, pork loins, tenderloins... -NT - (bionerd)

My line is so beating the heck out of your stupid line. Fear my pink line. You have no chance. I am the undisputed lord of virtual tennis.
305 ms