IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New In bilis veritas
I'll have to post more random articles if this is the response. In anger, there is truth. It is too easy to forget how self esteem is linked with basic, physiological needs.

Any more rants?
Matthew Greet

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
- Mark Renton, Trainspotting.
New I love it. (new thread)
Created as new thread #220983 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=220983|I love it.]

" I tend to believe the great voices of peace throughout history {were} right, and this voice from this little hamlet here in Texas is absolutely wrong. The world is watching what you do here. It is important that you be calm, that you be peaceful, but you be firm. My grandmother {used to} say, \ufffdFight them \ufffdtil hell freezes over, and when hell freezes over, fight them on the ice.\ufffd

Dallas Reverend Peter Johnson, former staff member of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference.
     Woman's point of view - (imqwerky) - (10)
         And by the way - (bepatient) - (6)
             In one area he WAS wrong - (broomberg) - (5)
                 You kidding, or you read that elsewhere? - (CRConrad) - (4)
                     Elsewhere - (broomberg) - (3)
                         Uh, *which* "the" Google news link? (Sorry I'm so blind. :-) -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                             Here - (broomberg) - (1)
                                 Thanks! -NT - (CRConrad)
         well I dunno about doc's but hookers have said - (boxley)
         In bilis veritas - (warmachine) - (1)
             I love it. (new thread) - (imqwerky)

POW, right through the window, 12 inches of steel!
58 ms