IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Double-clicking produces double posts.

Peter
[link|http://www.ubuntulinux.org|Ubuntu Linux]
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
[link|http://guildenstern.dyndns.org|Home]
Use P2P for legitimate purposes!
New No it doesn't, I just tried it...
You British buffoon
Just a few thoughts,

Danno
You British buffoon
Just a few thoughts,

Danno
You British buffoon
Just a few thoughts,

Danno
New etc...
Just a few thoughts,

Danno
New Finally: the enduring Meaning of this entire thread

New Finally: the enduring Meaning of this entire thread

New LRPD: Department of Redundancy Department :-D

" I tend to believe the great voices of peace throughout history {were} right, and this voice from this little hamlet here in Texas is absolutely wrong. The world is watching what you do here. It is important that you be calm, that you be peaceful, but you be firm. My grandmother {used to} say, \ufffdFight them \ufffdtil hell freezes over, and when hell freezes over, fight them on the ice.\ufffd

Dallas Reverend Peter Johnson, former staff member of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference.
     Ladies & gentlemen of the jury - (rcareaga) - (49)
         IOW CRC == AR++ ? -NT - (jb4)
         Quite. - (mmoffitt)
         Perilously close to excoriation material... - (Ashton)
         Heh, the suave guy repeated his feathery self! - (CRConrad)
         Ahh, and so the cycle of abuse continues.. - (bionerd) - (44)
             Do we need a bouncer? - (broomberg) - (43)
                 Sorry, Bio-babe, but the BRoom is right: Fuck off! -NT - (CRConrad)
                 Hey! They're flam'n Bio, 'The sweetheart of IWeThey'. - (Andrew Grygus) - (26)
                     Back off, man - (drewk) - (7)
                         DAMMIT! somebody get me a rag...oh, drew already did -NT - (boxley)
                         Errrr . . . this IS the "Flame Quarantine" forum, isn't it? -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                             Hook - (drewk) - (4)
                                 Equals? - (broomberg)
                                 Yea, I did, but I bit anyway . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                     That's because of the html filtering - (drewk) - (1)
                                         There might be a reason for that... -NT - (admin)
                     I could've been a contender - (ChrisR) - (17)
                         Weren't you told abut being deposed? -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                         Male sweetheart? - (warmachine) - (15)
                             do you like gladiator movies? -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                 Umm... no - (warmachine) - (3)
                                     well they dont have to be muscled per se -NT - (boxley)
                                     Have you ever seen a grown man naked? - (bionerd) - (1)
                                         Ever see, 'The Beiderbecke Tapes' ?? - (Ashton)
                             What, no one told you - (broomberg) - (9)
                                 That cleared it only 'cos I don't what 'tea-bagging' is -NT - (warmachine) - (8)
                                     It's not entirely unpleasant. -NT - (bionerd) - (1)
                                         ICLRPD (new thread) - (ben_tilly)
                                     FYI - (imqwerky) - (5)
                                         stillremember explaining salad tossing to someone - (boxley) - (1)
                                             I'll bet they didn't need to ask.. -NT - (Ashton)
                                         Imagine if this much research went into - (Ashton)
                                         Ouchie - (Silverlock)
                                         maybe I spent too much time around strippers - (boxley)
                 Nah, no bouncer needed here - (Nightowl)
                 Geez - (bionerd) - (13)
                     If you have to point out it it's a joke - (broomberg) - (12)
                         Alternatively... - (pwhysall)
                         Alternatively... - (pwhysall) - (10)
                             Double-clicking produces double posts. -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                 no shit sherlock kcolresh tihs on -NT - (boxley)
                             Double-clicking produces double posts. -NT - (pwhysall) - (7)
                                 No it doesn't, I just tried it... - (danreck)
                                 etc... -NT - (danreck) - (3)
                                     Finally: the enduring Meaning of this entire thread -NT - (Ashton)
                                     Finally: the enduring Meaning of this entire thread -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                         LRPD: Department of Redundancy Department :-D -NT - (imqwerky)

I had lobster Marshall plan twice today...
128 ms