IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I could've been a contender
'The sweetheart of IWeThey'
Unless I'm delusional, as I could've swore that this was MY honorary title.
New Weren't you told abut being deposed?
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Male sweetheart?
I just can't get my head around a married man being the 'sweetheart' of a male dominated board. Either this is referring to an incident that happened before I joined or I've inadvertantly configured my browser to not show pink. I hope someone enlightens me before the image in my head drives me nuts.
Matthew Greet

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
- Mark Renton, Trainspotting.
New do you like gladiator movies?
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Umm... no
I'm trying to imagine two, topless, muscled men grabbing each other and wrestling but it's not catching my interest. Is this why ChrisR is a sweetheart? :)
Matthew Greet

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
New well they dont have to be muscled per se
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
New Have you ever seen a grown man naked?
(Darlin, these are quotes from the movie "Airplane", cleverly related to the topic of tea bagging.)

But like you, I dont know why Chris is a "sweetheart". If there was indeed a tea gagging incident, ummm.. whose "bags" were used? This person should be the real sweetheart, if you ask me.
New Ever see, 'The Beiderbecke Tapes' ??
[link|http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092629/| The Beiderbecke Tapes]

A quite less noxious treatment of [WTF this thread is subliminally 'about'-?-] done by excellent actors, also real-English-speaking ones -- from '87 ~ before the universal insanity gripped the large mass of worldwide consumers/locusts and before the corporations were so visibly toxic and irredeemable, to boot. (ie somewhat before 'homogenization' became a noticeable Main Corporate Goal?)

Was on a PBS station out here, so dunno how widely this small series was shown. Now that I see it's in 'movie' format, it might just qualify for one of my rare actual purchases. The plot is even fun+engaging .. but the characters both hilarious and Believable, except that no one is On all That much of the time... Barbara Flynn is or should be - a Brit National treasure, were I elected Titles-bestower.

Anyway - a Nice antidote to the utter unwatchability of The 00's Action Movie and the other 97.5% dreck recycled for cel-fone chattering audiences du jour. There's a scene when they finally get down to acknowledging the Expected - which is the point of this exercise. It's also ~ a measure of what's been lost, since the pabulum of computer-generated 'mirth' killed-off mirth.

Bon appetit.

Yours for the few, the Rare, the vanishing . . . movies which Deserved to get made.

New What, no one told you
about the tea-bagging incident at the party when he was passed around at 4AM?
New That cleared it only 'cos I don't what 'tea-bagging' is
Matthew Greet

New It's not entirely unpleasant.
New ICLRPD (new thread)
Created as new thread #221172 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=221172|ICLRPD]
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New FYI
[link|http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_bagging|http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_bagging]

" I tend to believe the great voices of peace throughout history {were} right, and this voice from this little hamlet here in Texas is absolutely wrong. The world is watching what you do here. It is important that you be calm, that you be peaceful, but you be firm. My grandmother {used to} say, \ufffdFight them \ufffdtil hell freezes over, and when hell freezes over, fight them on the ice.\ufffd

Dallas Reverend Peter Johnson, former staff member of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference.
New stillremember explaining salad tossing to someone
here , who replied to a post that
"bill gates should be the designated salad tosser in hell" that doesnt sound so bad
thanx,
bill

New I'll bet they didn't need to ask..

New Imagine if this much research went into
either
A) Certifying Shrub as a sociopath / otherwise 'disturbed-personality' or,
B) Preparing for an Impeachment / series of such.

(No sex til you clean your rooms, little Consumers of Anything-in-sight. Or Mommy won't spank you anymore.)

New Ouchie
This practice can potentially backfire when the victim unexpectedly wakes up and clenches down upon the "teabag".

I think I'm glad this was never a practice during my "party your ass off" days. We had other,less embarassing, but equally stupd ways of damaging ourselves.
-----------------------------------------
George W. Bush and his PNAC handlers sent the US into Iraq with lies. I find myself rethinking my opposition to the death penalty.

--Donald Dean Richards Jr.
New maybe I spent too much time around strippers
tea-bag was slouch for tback where a string wih a pouch sufficient to cover the mons was called a teabag. Getting tea-bagged was having the mons pressed appropriately to shivering dollar bills clenched between teeth. The box method of making paper airplanes of 10's and 20's and launching them on stage made box a much more appreciated patron of the arts and got a lot more backstage passes. The false accusation of kidnapping was by disgruntled patrons in ft nelson bc kanader because we took the only 2 strippers south with us in a snorcaine run to edmonton. The rcmp agreed that a contract to strip for 2 weeks could be shortened by other plans,
thanx,
bill

Ladies & gentlemen of the jury - (rcareaga) - (49)
         IOW CRC == AR++ ? -NT - (jb4)
         Quite. - (mmoffitt)
         Perilously close to excoriation material... - (Ashton)
         Heh, the suave guy repeated his feathery self! - (CRConrad)
         Ahh, and so the cycle of abuse continues.. - (bionerd) - (44)
             Do we need a bouncer? - (broomberg) - (43)
                 Sorry, Bio-babe, but the BRoom is right: Fuck off! -NT - (CRConrad)
                 Hey! They're flam'n Bio, 'The sweetheart of IWeThey'. - (Andrew Grygus) - (26)
                     Back off, man - (drewk) - (7)
                         DAMMIT! somebody get me a rag...oh, drew already did -NT - (boxley)
                         Errrr . . . this IS the "Flame Quarantine" forum, isn't it? -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                             Hook - (drewk) - (4)
                                 Equals? - (broomberg)
                                 Yea, I did, but I bit anyway . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                     That's because of the html filtering - (drewk) - (1)
                                         There might be a reason for that... -NT - (admin)
                     I could've been a contender - (ChrisR) - (17)
                         Weren't you told abut being deposed? -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                         Male sweetheart? - (warmachine) - (15)
                             do you like gladiator movies? -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                 Umm... no - (warmachine) - (3)
                                     well they dont have to be muscled per se -NT - (boxley)
                                     Have you ever seen a grown man naked? - (bionerd) - (1)
                                         Ever see, 'The Beiderbecke Tapes' ?? - (Ashton)
                             What, no one told you - (broomberg) - (9)
                                 That cleared it only 'cos I don't what 'tea-bagging' is -NT - (warmachine) - (8)
                                     It's not entirely unpleasant. -NT - (bionerd) - (1)
                                         ICLRPD (new thread) - (ben_tilly)
                                     FYI - (imqwerky) - (5)
                                         stillremember explaining salad tossing to someone - (boxley) - (1)
                                             I'll bet they didn't need to ask.. -NT - (Ashton)
                                         Imagine if this much research went into - (Ashton)
                                         Ouchie - (Silverlock)
                                         maybe I spent too much time around strippers - (boxley)
                 Nah, no bouncer needed here - (Nightowl)
                 Geez - (bionerd) - (13)
                     If you have to point out it it's a joke - (broomberg) - (12)
                         Alternatively... - (pwhysall)
                         Alternatively... - (pwhysall) - (10)
                             Double-clicking produces double posts. -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                 no shit sherlock kcolresh tihs on -NT - (boxley)
                             Double-clicking produces double posts. -NT - (pwhysall) - (7)
                                 No it doesn't, I just tried it... - (danreck)
                                 etc... -NT - (danreck) - (3)
                                     Finally: the enduring Meaning of this entire thread -NT - (Ashton)
                                     Finally: the enduring Meaning of this entire thread -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                         LRPD: Department of Redundancy Department :-D -NT - (imqwerky)

What a cruddy, unimaginative anti-climax.
359 ms