IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That's because of the html filtering
z-code doesn't recognize the right style attributes to turn off the link underlining. Underlined dash was the closest I could get.
===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
New There might be a reason for that...
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
     Ladies & gentlemen of the jury - (rcareaga) - (49)
         IOW CRC == AR++ ? -NT - (jb4)
         Quite. - (mmoffitt)
         Perilously close to excoriation material... - (Ashton)
         Heh, the suave guy repeated his feathery self! - (CRConrad)
         Ahh, and so the cycle of abuse continues.. - (bionerd) - (44)
             Do we need a bouncer? - (broomberg) - (43)
                 Sorry, Bio-babe, but the BRoom is right: Fuck off! -NT - (CRConrad)
                 Hey! They're flam'n Bio, 'The sweetheart of IWeThey'. - (Andrew Grygus) - (26)
                     Back off, man - (drewk) - (7)
                         DAMMIT! somebody get me a rag...oh, drew already did -NT - (boxley)
                         Errrr . . . this IS the "Flame Quarantine" forum, isn't it? -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                             Hook - (drewk) - (4)
                                 Equals? - (broomberg)
                                 Yea, I did, but I bit anyway . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                     That's because of the html filtering - (drewk) - (1)
                                         There might be a reason for that... -NT - (admin)
                     I could've been a contender - (ChrisR) - (17)
                         Weren't you told abut being deposed? -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                         Male sweetheart? - (warmachine) - (15)
                             do you like gladiator movies? -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                 Umm... no - (warmachine) - (3)
                                     well they dont have to be muscled per se -NT - (boxley)
                                     Have you ever seen a grown man naked? - (bionerd) - (1)
                                         Ever see, 'The Beiderbecke Tapes' ?? - (Ashton)
                             What, no one told you - (broomberg) - (9)
                                 That cleared it only 'cos I don't what 'tea-bagging' is -NT - (warmachine) - (8)
                                     It's not entirely unpleasant. -NT - (bionerd) - (1)
                                         ICLRPD (new thread) - (ben_tilly)
                                     FYI - (imqwerky) - (5)
                                         stillremember explaining salad tossing to someone - (boxley) - (1)
                                             I'll bet they didn't need to ask.. -NT - (Ashton)
                                         Imagine if this much research went into - (Ashton)
                                         Ouchie - (Silverlock)
                                         maybe I spent too much time around strippers - (boxley)
                 Nah, no bouncer needed here - (Nightowl)
                 Geez - (bionerd) - (13)
                     If you have to point out it it's a joke - (broomberg) - (12)
                         Alternatively... - (pwhysall)
                         Alternatively... - (pwhysall) - (10)
                             Double-clicking produces double posts. -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                 no shit sherlock kcolresh tihs on -NT - (boxley)
                             Double-clicking produces double posts. -NT - (pwhysall) - (7)
                                 No it doesn't, I just tried it... - (danreck)
                                 etc... -NT - (danreck) - (3)
                                     Finally: the enduring Meaning of this entire thread -NT - (Ashton)
                                     Finally: the enduring Meaning of this entire thread -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                         LRPD: Department of Redundancy Department :-D -NT - (imqwerky)

My pain became my strength I am reborn I'm deaf not dumb lest you forget.
117 ms