IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New No kidding, Sherlock!
Where is the outrage of the people?

How the hell did we get into this position of our rights being stripped away, one by one?

The only answer: Bush=Anti-Christ.

I'm dead serious! George is Evil Incarnate! And we have to endure 3+ more years of this bullshit. (Throws hands up in disgust!)

And don't EVEN get me started about dependency on foreign oil v. good ol' American know-how. Everybody is in bed with everybody and this country's contracted the clap. It just makes me sick to my stomach.

Wake Up, America! Take your rose-colored, Bible-blinkers off long enough to see things as they are...we are being taken over my a demon from Hell. He is intent on destroying our country, our way of life, our very freedoms to exist as we choose. Bleak future, Indeed! Sometimes wonder if the Raelians were right to check out and jump on that passing comet. You can't chain a spirit.

What pisses me off even more, is what Box said. God forbid if Clinton tried to do this! Clinton will be viewed as one of the most brilliant presidents in our history who shot himself in the er, foot. Self-assassinated, metaphorically speaking.

Meanwhile, our children, husbands, wives, aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters and dear friends are being sent overseas to die for a lost cause. Bless their hearts. There's a coffee mug that says, "I didn't sign up for this!"

Argggghhh!!! (a la Howard Dean!) /me is about to pull my hair out at the insanity!

No peace. No peace at all until this reign of terror is over.
Amy

" I tend to believe the great voices of peace throughout history {were} right, and this voice from this little hamlet here in Texas is absolutely wrong. The world is watching what you do here. It is important that you be calm, that you be peaceful, but you be firm. My grandmother {used to} say, \ufffdFight them \ufffdtil hell freezes over, and when hell freezes over, fight them on the ice.\ufffd

Dallas Reverend Peter Johnson, former staff member of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference.
New Another one overwhelmed by the utter insanity :(
Matthew Greet

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
- Mark Renton, Trainspotting.
New Perspicuous-LRPD: That would make a great .sig!

New I'm glad I don't know how to use firearms.
     No kidding, Sherlock! - (imqwerky) - (3)
         Another one overwhelmed by the utter insanity :( -NT - (warmachine) - (1)
             Perspicuous-LRPD: That would make a great .sig! -NT - (Ashton)
         I'm glad I don't know how to use firearms. -NT - (inthane-chan)

To be in England, in the summertime... close to the edge.
39 ms