IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ass
You big condescending, patronizing ass. I dont care if this is the flame forum. I dont care that Brenda's post doesnt belong in this forum. When someone discloses something that is so obviously raw and painful, you dont attempt to victimize her again by belitting her. She trusts you people. She's gone through a lot, she's overcome a lot, and if you're irritated by her posts, dont fucking read them. But dont you DARE suggest that she deserved to be abused. Shame on you.
New Bravo, Laura!
You big condescending, patronizing ass. I dont care if this is the flame forum. I dont care that Brenda's post doesnt belong in this forum. When someone discloses something that is so obviously raw and painful, you dont attempt to victimize her again by belitting her. She trusts you people. She's gone through a lot, she's overcome a lot, and if you're irritated by her posts, dont fucking read them. But dont you DARE suggest that she deserved to be abused. Shame on you.

Thanks, Laura. I'm not sure why my post didn't belong, I was just trying to answer Andrew's question from a real-life point of view. And I know when I come in here, I am ripe to be attacked, but don't worry, no one, no where will ever convince me I deserved to be abused. I spent years in therapy learning that simply wasn't true.

And I agree, Rcareaga can be a fucking ass at times, but I usually can handle it fine. :) Compared to CRC who is a flaming clawing tiger with his teeth showing, Rcareaga is a kitten with his back arched and his hair raised. ;)

Brenda

Edit: In hindsight, I realize I don't use enough "flame words" in here to make everyone happy, so maybe I could have branched the reply to Andrew to another forum. I'll consider that next time.

"Excel is to math what a Microwave Oven is to cooking!"
Expand Edited by Nightowl Aug. 23, 2005, 04:09:12 PM EDT
New I don't use flame words.
Instead, I use pedantry and bloodymindedness. Useful technique for the hotter forums on the Internet. Believe me, there's less close mindedness and lunacy here than elsewhere.
Matthew Greet

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
- Mark Renton, Trainspotting.
New Heh heh..heh heh
she said "ass".

Cool, Beavis
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New I think she didnt mean man this time
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Piss off, he replied mildly
Yes, it is the flame forum. We do things differently here. And if Brenda trusts me, she's even dumber than I think.

cordially,
Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist.
New Nah....
And if Brenda trusts me, she's even dumber than I think.

Only to a point, R, only to a point. :)

Brenda

"Excel is to math what a Microwave Oven is to cooking!"
New Your signature (new thread)
Created as new thread #220649 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=220649|Your signature]

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
     God. Not this again - (bionerd) - (91)
         Hey, Andrew, you caught one ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (16)
             Serious question. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                 To whom was this question directed . . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                 what does michael jackson hafta do with achnod's ole lady? -NT - (boxley)
                 Sheesh. Take a pill. - (mmoffitt)
             Yeah, and Bio's a strong fighter when she has time. - (Andrew Grygus)
             Pretty women out walking with gorillas down my street... - (tuberculosis) - (10)
                 Really. Hit songs have lyrics that always ring true? - (bionerd) - (9)
                     No, sometimes they just make ya wanna shake it -NT - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                         True. Let the shaking commence. -NT - (bionerd) - (1)
                             And the LRPD sez, "You want fries with that?" :-D -NT - (imqwerky)
                     Piker! - (jb4) - (3)
                         Close to the edge - (bionerd) - (2)
                             Saw them on Tormato tour - at the Olympia - I was ~14 - wow -NT - (tuberculosis)
                             Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! - (jb4)
                     Not to forget - '..you can feel his disease' - (Ashton) - (1)
                         Re: Not to forget - '..you can feel his disease' - (bionerd)
         All? Of course not, nor even most . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (52)
             Trying to make nice with me now, eh? - (bionerd) - (51)
                 Actually, I know many women who are . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                 I can relate to that - (Nightowl) - (49)
                     You go, girl ! :-) -NT - (bionerd)
                     outing the owlet - (rcareaga) - (47)
                         Re: outing the owlet - (Nightowl) - (35)
                             All this still doesn't answer my original queston. - (Andrew Grygus) - (33)
                                 Trying to explain it... - (Nightowl)
                                 Some possible reasons. - (Another Scott)
                                 MO overlooked - (imqwerky) - (3)
                                     hookers! $50 a pop <400 a month like BK get it yer way -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                         That's only if sex is what you're after. - (Andrew Grygus)
                                     Well, at my age their kids are mostly moved out. - (Andrew Grygus)
                                 You know what, Andrew - (bionerd) - (26)
                                     Well, there's a problem with that . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (25)
                                         All you are hearing are the squeaky wheels. - (imqwerky) - (24)
                                             Wow what a coincidence! - (Nightowl)
                                             Well, it's all not quite that simple. - (Andrew Grygus) - (22)
                                                 While I don't know where women like that are to be found... - (ben_tilly)
                                                 You might have better luck away from SoCal... -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                 hmmm glad I dont have that problem - (boxley)
                                                 Couple of comments - (bionerd) - (6)
                                                     The old structures are all broken . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                     Something to consider also - (Nightowl) - (4)
                                                         Re: Something to consider also - (bionerd) - (3)
                                                             Re: Something to consider also - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                                                 this point shes jus lookin for someone to floss her gnarlies -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                     My gnarlies?!? - (bionerd)
                                                 Strategizing - (ChrisR) - (1)
                                                     Not really a problem, 'cause I mainly post . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                 What are your passions? - (imqwerky) - (9)
                                                     Yeah, the Internet's a bust. - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
                                                         sounds like time for those 3 words lovers use - (boxley) - (2)
                                                             It's a lot more complicated than normal . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                                 WTF is "normal"? -NT - (drewk)
                                                         Just a suggestion - (Nightowl) - (4)
                                                             you norm and john and I'll take your word about john - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                 Re: you norm and john and I'll take your word about john - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                                                     They - both - were what you had on your local boards in St L - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                                         I see :) - (Nightowl)
                             hmm , I can understand the antipathy - (boxley)
                         but would he tie a black ribbon around her clit? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                             Rorschak would have paid a bonus for your ink blot readings - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 that was a literary quip - (boxley)
                         Ass - (bionerd) - (7)
                             Bravo, Laura! - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                 I don't use flame words. - (warmachine)
                             Heh heh..heh heh - (bepatient) - (1)
                                 I think she didnt mean man this time -NT - (boxley)
                             Piss off, he replied mildly - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                 Nah.... - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                     Your signature (new thread) - (tuberculosis)
         Why don't you try being dominated for centuries, fellas - (imqwerky) - (20)
             Hmmm . . . what about the claims . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (9)
                 Answer to your question. - (imqwerky) - (3)
                     If you took the time to study abusive relationships - (boxley)
                     Unfortunately . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                     I think that would be by ARBitron's standards... -NT - (jb4)
                 And, just for fun...Bitchology - (imqwerky) - (4)
                     Kindly note . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                         I didn't say you did - (imqwerky) - (2)
                             Generation - I'm 62 -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                 Yep, fscked up generation, fer sure! - (imqwerky)
             bodecai, Liz the 1st, czarina katherine, ravenolla, Mohawk's - (boxley) - (9)
                 This is getting way too weird... - (imqwerky) - (8)
                     well, just flip her over :-) -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                         For $125/hour I'll do anything you want me to! -NT - (drewk) - (6)
                             I had an interesting question along those lines - (broomberg) - (1)
                                 the uzi wouldnt leave such a bad taste in my mouth - (boxley)
                             I got six dollars, bend over for 3 minutes :-) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                 For those who missed it, that was a LRPD -NT - (drewk)
                             Come on over, I gots a job or two for ya ;-) - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                 As the wise man said... - (ben_tilly)

The fat Penguin is back stage putting on her Valkyrie costume and warming up her voice, even as we speak.
207 ms