. . as you say "well put together" (presuming you mean to omit physical structure). A number who are environmental activists, or business persons, or artists, or a combination of those.

I do like women very much and associate mainly with women and I hire women because this is a home office and I don't want guys hanging around the house. It isn't a matter of "putting up", but I have learned not to listen too much to what women say about relationship because what they do is often totally different. I'm sure they believe what they say, but I am somtimes disappointed by it all.

On the other hand, the women I get along with are at least 5 years older than I or at least 5 years younger. The ones my age always treated me like shit and we still don't get along. There's something vicious about that generation.

As for the two who accused me of not loving them, one moved out and I attended her wedding to a nice guy a few months later. Hope he fared better than her two previous husbands but she's been out of touch for years. She lived with me twice. She was a dream the first time but she went back to her husband, and the second time she was pure hell. We should both have listened to her mother who told her she was in no condition to live with a man.

The other left in a huff and disappeared for years. Now she's insane. She wormed her way into the care of the State of California and was doing fine until she complained the medication was making her fat. The meds were changed and now she's emaciated and totally out of it. I let her come in and answer phones two days a week for some money 'cause the State doesn't give here enough to survive.