1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Interesting...
New Only a matter of time
anybody who doubts that is a fool.

Geeks will always find a way.

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
New ICLRPD (new thread)
Created as new thread #219043 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=219043|ICLRPD]
--
Steve
New Yup.
But will Apple be able to find a way to let more than a few geeks run it without killing their hardware business? Will they even tolerate more than a few geeks running it?

I doubt that Apple will have such a change-of-heart anytime soon. Unless, perhaps, they include OSX86 that can be run on a non-Apple Mac86 when you buy a new MacMini or something. That would be interesting, wouldn't it....

Cheers,
Scott.
New Somewhere in Cupertino is a rabbit in a six-colored hat
I have no idea what kind of rabbit though.

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
     Interesting speculation of OS X on PCs - (SpiceWare) - (10)
         twould be cool - (tuberculosis) - (1)
             me too, but - (SpiceWare)
         Never happen - (pwhysall) - (7)
             is. was? - (cforde) - (6)
                 will be? - (cforde) - (5)
                     Interesting... -NT - (Another Scott) - (4)
                         Only a matter of time - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                             ICLRPD (new thread) - (Steve Lowe)
                             Yup. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                 Somewhere in Cupertino is a rabbit in a six-colored hat - (tuberculosis)

Your entire eulogy was just your bartender telling a coroner, "Yeah, I think that's Britney."
72 ms