IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New dont accessorised, gadfly fixed somebodies as written to me
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New dokey okey :)

Illegitimi non corborundum.
New Written to you by whom? If it wasn't Gus Vitelli hisself...
...then I suggest you go with what Gus (whoeverthefuck he is (or was)) obviously intended to say, which is "somebody's".

Either that, or attribute the whole thing not only to Gus, but to your (obviously semi-illiterate) correspondent, too.

'Coz the way it stands, your .sig reflects not only Gus' quip, but also that correspondent's illiteracy.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New well blame the author and the publisher :-)
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
New Author and publisher of what?Did they send a book(?) to you?
Or should I -- or, more to the point, should YOU -- perhaps rather "blame" some illiterate fuckwit who incorrectly transcribed something from some book(*)?

I still don't get what the fuck you're quibbling about: Are you seriously saying that you seriously think this Gus Vitelli -- whoeverthefuck he is -- seriously intended to say that nonsensical(+) sentence that you have there?

Why would he? And what, if anything, are you suggesting he meant by it?

(*): Or other authored and published work that you're apparently referring to.

(+): Literally so: As written, it makes no sense.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New "Sunset Limited" James Lee Burke

test sig -NT - (boxley) - (7)
         a minor correction or two, if i may... - (imqwerky) - (6)
             dont accessorised, gadfly fixed somebodies as written to me -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                 dokey okey :) -NT - (imqwerky)
                 Written to you by whom? If it wasn't Gus Vitelli hisself... - (CRConrad) - (3)
                     well blame the author and the publisher :-) -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                         Author and publisher of what?Did they send a book(?) to you? - (CRConrad) - (1)
                             "Sunset Limited" James Lee Burke -NT - (boxley)

Specifically, why is he still allowed to make them?
132 ms