IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New you're such a ignorant, arrogant sphincter
to have ignored my post where I DID answer the question.

But leave it up to such a FEMINAZI like yourself, who had to leave "The Fatherland" to find a job, to be too gutless to admit it. Will you ever be man enough to face facts? Not in my lifetime, Scooter.

Tell me: where in Krautland can I find those industrial strength blinders you put on every morning?

Why don't you go on a drinking binge. What's that? Afraid it will turn you into an asshole? Well, I got news for you Scooter: that train has already left the station and you're its only passenger.
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New FEMINAZI?
That's a new one.

I'll wager that CRC is somewhat less of a whiny girlyman than you, Brian.

Peter
[link|http://www.ubuntulinux.org|Ubuntu Linux]
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
[link|http://guildenstern.dyndns.org|Home]
Use P2P for legitimate purposes!
New 1: Oh, you did, did you? Post #, please, cuz I ain't seen it
New ooh, I like that, click on the post you are responding to
drag the vertical scroll bar with the mouse and move rapidly, even more amusing after a few drinks, blurring christians.
thanx,
bill
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New 2: *FEMI*-nazi? Let me quote "Princess Bride"...
New 3: Had to leave *to find a job*? I wasn't yet 5 years old...
New In conclusion: You're *still* too stupid to be fun. Adios.
     Learn to fucking read, you stupid arsehole. - (CRConrad) - (30)
         Bat Barfing^W^WNit Picking the Master Nit Picker. - (folkert) - (1)
             Danke vielmals. And no, zat's pRRopaply not ze... - (CRConrad)
         You're actually flaming about hypothetically - (bionerd) - (27)
             He'd flame himself over his feet if he was bored. -NT - (hnick)
             No, I'm flaming seriously because the fucking arsehole is... - (CRConrad) - (24)
                 the LRPD knows all, cooks all - (rcareaga) - (12)
                     "Of an aptness"? Mais oui, M Poirot. -NT - (CRConrad)
                     It certainly does - (broomberg) - (10)
                         Ob[sentient]LRPD - (Steve Lowe)
                         to which the LRPD responds - (rcareaga) - (8)
                             Re: to which the omnilicentious LRPD responds, in falsetto - - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 And again: "That sounds like a venereal disease." -NT - (Steve Lowe)
                             If that isn't an LRPD, it should be... - (imric)
                             The gospel according to St. Bastard? -NT - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                 St Bastard of Harrumph or St Bastard of Foote St.? -NT - (boxley)
                             ObLRPD: And jazz hands. Dont forget the jazz hands. -NT - (folkert) - (2)
                                 "For what it's worth, gangrene makes one testy." !!! -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                     Boom chicka boom chicka boom chicka BIFF. - (folkert)
                 You make it so easy, faggot cocksucker - (lincoln) - (10)
                     You're so stupid it's not even fun any more. - (CRConrad) - (8)
                         you're such a ignorant, arrogant sphincter - (lincoln) - (6)
                             FEMINAZI? - (pwhysall)
                             1: Oh, you did, did you? Post #, please, cuz I ain't seen it -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                 ooh, I like that, click on the post you are responding to - (boxley)
                             2: *FEMI*-nazi? Let me quote "Princess Bride"... -NT - (CRConrad)
                             3: Had to leave *to find a job*? I wasn't yet 5 years old... -NT - (CRConrad)
                             In conclusion: You're *still* too stupid to be fun. Adios. -NT - (CRConrad)
                         Who DARES call German Food bat barf? - (imqwerky)
                     Short on meds today? -NT - (Silverlock)
             ICLRPD - (pwhysall)