IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Messing with stuff
I do that too though not at doctor's offices (my doctor visits are extremely low) but at other places where I'm forced to wait longer than I should. Like restaurants for example. I hate standing at the front like a goofball while the host/hostess is AWOL and the other waitstaff ignore me. So I start playing with the reservation book, press buttons on the phone, mucking about with the flower display, etc. It's amazing how quickly someone takes some initiative, walks over and says "May I help you?" :-p
lister
New Et tu?__Bingo! :-\ufffd

Typical suit solution to long lines - (tablizer) - (28)
         These people have never heard of a wristwatch...? -NT - (admin)
         They pull that clock stunt in doctor offices, too. - (bionerd) - (26)
             If you're in a paper gown... - (admin) - (22)
                 I'm thinking pocket means where the sun doesn't shine. Eek. -NT - (warmachine)
                 Remind me never to borrow a band-aid -NT - (drewk) - (20)
                     No no no... - (bionerd) - (19)
                         flashlight, roll of gauze, forceps, let me pull a rabit etc -NT - (boxley) - (18)
                             The only thing the doc will find - (bionerd) - (17)
                                 ROTFL - (ben_tilly) - (13)
                                     So you want to meet her ... - (drewk) - (11)
                                         Oh, Puh-LEEEEEZ, Drook! -NT - (jb4)
                                         Groan -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                         Omniscient LRPD sez - (ben_tilly) - (8)
                                             Conical spray... with sesame seeds! -NT - (inthane-chan) - (7)
                                                 No. It's "MIDDLE-Endian"!!! -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                                                     How depressing. Brain the size of a planet, and they have - (jake123) - (5)
                                                         Could be Windows - count your blessings. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                             Do your part to keep the LpH climbing! -NT - (inthane-chan)
                                                         When I get my brain implant... - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                             I'm trying to be scientific about the ineffable and all... - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                                                 Phrasers on STUN er SHUN! -NT - (Ashton)
                                     Understood. - (bionerd)
                                 Why does the poem about the spider and the fly come to mind? - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                     vinegar and water will fix that -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                         You would say that, Douchebag! :-D - (imqwerky)
             I just bill the clinic for my time spent waiting. - (jbrabeck)
             Messing with stuff - (lister) - (1)
                 Et tu?__Bingo! :-\ufffd -NT - (Ashton)

As you wish.
68 ms