IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New bc appears to be broken
# cat `ls *box* | grep \\`date +%m-%d-%y\\`` | ./bbadd.pl >foo | echo `<foo cat`\\1048576 | bc >foo1 | echo `<foo1 cat`\\1024
48576\\1024
# cat `ls *box* | grep \\`date +%m-%d-%y\\`` | ./bbadd.pl >foo | echo `<foo cat`\\1048576 | bc >foo1 | echo `<foo1 cat`\\1024 | bc
# bc
48576\\1024
#
darn, cant even trust bc anymore
thanx,
bill
Just call me Mr. Lynch \\

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New What are you trying to do? (You probably want /, not \\.)
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New cronjob to get stuff from the os, the slash is bassackwards
now all I have to do is goatrope a vb person to take the subject line of my email output and import it into excel. By the time I figure that out the usefullness of the data collection will be long gone,
thanx,
bill
Just call me Mr. Lynch \\

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New No need to use VB
Write a tab delimited file and name it .xls. Excel will know what to do with it.

If you want to get fancy, you can use [link|http://search.cpan.org/~jmcnamara/Spreadsheet-WriteExcel-2.14/lib/Spreadsheet/WriteExcel.pm|Spreadsheet::WriteExcel] n Perl to create a binary Excel file with whatever you want.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
     bc appears to be broken - (boxley) - (3)
         What are you trying to do? (You probably want /, not \\.) -NT - (ben_tilly) - (2)
             cronjob to get stuff from the os, the slash is bassackwards - (boxley) - (1)
                 No need to use VB - (ben_tilly)

All artists are potentially a victim of their desire to be unique.
70 ms