IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New One thing I don't feel good about.
For as long as I can remember, I have despised bullies. The trouble is, the United States is the biggest bully in the world. Whatever the justification is for our current so-called "war", one message that is abundantly clear to everyone is: "Don't jack with us. You have to accept any amount of unjust treatment that we care to dish out because we are the baddest mother-fsckers in the valley."

To be sure, for many decades we have possessed the world's most efficient killing machine. That power, it seems, grants us the right to be as unjust as we care to be without ever having to answer for it or explain it. This is not a popular notion in America today - how many times have you heard, "I don't care why they don't like us! They're going to pay!" or even that it's "un-patriotic to question the policies that brought so many to think so little of us"?

Several hundred thousand, that's HUNDRED THOUSAND, children die in Iraq and yet we are not terrorists. We support Israel without question while it commits terror equal to that experienced here, but we do not support terrorism. In Central America, we fund and arm death squads, yet we maintain complete innocense when it comes to terrorism. I could go on, but why should I? We don't have to answer to anyone for that because if any one complains, we will bomb them a thousand times until they are left shell-shocked and their property is in complete ruin.

For these reasons, I have a really hard time feeling "good" about our victories.
bcnu,
Mikem

-I'd have a sig, but we Americans "have to watch what they [we] say now".
New Introspection is for the loosers..
Until we somehow become less full of ourselves and our sanctimonious belief in our inherent and unique Righteousness. Will the last-straw come internally or from external forces?

Does it matter? It will come. (But maybe not, in time.) Still, watching the progression of this play - IS ugly. A tragedy without any of the wisdom of a Shakespeare, so as at least to make crystal clear.. some repetitive lesson we never get.

Imagine an adult 'imagining'! ...a War Against Evil\ufffd - and, that piece of doggerel being greeted with, applause! as by, the MPython "audience of knitting ladies".

(Crass mercantilism may have finally succeeded in delivering the death blow to Language itself - in our time?)

A.
New huh? let saddass sell some of his palaces and feed the
fscking kids. Sumbich has money out the ass and claims we are starving his kids? What embargo? Jordan has a direct pipeline to bahgdad with everything Iraq wants. Dont even start on Israel. In Central America guilty as charged. Dont let the rhetoric affect yer brain.
thanx,
bill
My Dreams arn't as empty as my concience seems to ne
     Bin Laden tape released. - (mmoffitt) - (21)
         Transcript here. - (mmoffitt) - (18)
             On masterminding... - (admin) - (17)
                 Inconclusive, I'd say. - (mmoffitt) - (16)
                     Who masterminded it? - (nking) - (14)
                         Look, we just bombed hell out of a country... - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                             We locked up Gotti on less - (boxley)
                             Don't confuse the facts. - (screamer) - (7)
                                 Re: Don't confuse the facts. - (TTC) - (6)
                                     That's a comparable Q to one posed on NPR radio recently, - (Ashton)
                                     anyway we want to how do you define it :) -NT - (boxley)
                                     In my best Jeff Foxworthy voice... - (screamer)
                                     One thing I don't feel good about. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                         Introspection is for the loosers.. - (Ashton)
                                         huh? let saddass sell some of his palaces and feed the - (boxley)
                             I thought this was a crackdown on all terrorists? - (nking) - (2)
                                 There are exactly 17.52 -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                     Wrong. The answer is 42. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                             The point that you should consider - (Steven A S)
                     Masterminds... - (Simon_Jester)
         Did Bush, Cheney, Rumsford, the media, etc. fib? - (andread) - (1)
             Lies? From a politician? From the Media? - (Silverlock)

Non-migratory, just like coconuts.
130 ms