IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New More than one bio portrays him as a naif..
Seduced by the er Light - actually fancying that he can *eliminate* all human vices (in Others, Natch) if only.. he tightens-down His *vise* sufficiently hard.
(Kinda similar infantile delusions to er Dubya's idea of a War on Evil ?? Oh! the umm irony when ya Fuck with Language.)

Such ones, convinced early-on that they do not merit (any of the) pleasures, (coincidentally.. having experienced damn few of such) imagine therefore that they do not want them, either. Maybe we all have a small variant? (I too imagine I could not actually enjoy 'ownership' of a Mercedes 500-SL say, though could damn well enjoy playing with one for a month. This for various complex 'reasons' only my own. Natch too.)

So imagine this naif seduced and manipulated by the worldly and wealthy bin-L: he mouthing the platitudes (and impossible dreams: in a world which is entirely constructed of opposites!). The idea money == power never occurs to this one except (maybe) Aha! via all this power I shall enforce my ideal that, all should believe that 'power' is not important! - merely abject worship of all things not also-pleasurable. Which I shall define for all.

And so it goes.. within the mental aberrations of Authority and perfect homogeneity [for Everyone Else - me be exception natch; can 'handle vast power yada yada'. Ever Thus.]

{sigh}

Ashton Analyses to Order Ltd.
(want fries with that?)
Got a better idea? Submit it for my Authorized correction.
New Color me dumb.
Could not parse your post. Ouch.Headache.
New Bottom line (translating for ya...)
The man's a fascist, and follows (to the hilt) the fascist creed:

Do as I say, not as I do!

Got it?
jb4
(Resistance is not futile...)
     Mullah Omar's palace - (Arkadiy) - (4)
         More than one bio portrays him as a naif.. - (Ashton) - (2)
             Color me dumb. - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                 Bottom line (translating for ya...) - (jb4)
         That's why I like Illych. - (mmoffitt)

Now there's a frood who really knows where his towel is.
34 ms