I can't tell you how many times I was relegated to nursing my children in a (gag) public restroom. And the thought occurred to me..."Would YOU like to eat in a place where people void their bodily fluids and solids?" Of course not. So then I would modestly cover said child with a blanket or, what we affectionately called a "woobie" (cloth diaper). Again, I would ask myself,"Do YOU cover your head with huge or semi-huge chunks of fabric when you eat?" Of course not. The mammaries were put on my body for the sole purpose of feeding my babies. They just happen to be a feature that look nice on me.

Unfortunately, our society places the em - PHAH - sis on the wrong syl - LAH -ble.
Breasts are dirty...they are sensual...they are not to be seen in public. Well, not the WHOLE breast, but, hey, give us some CLEAVAGE BABY. But don't give the cleavage TO a baby. OH NO! That's DISGUSTING! How dare you give the best possible nutrition to your child so that he/she will grow up strong and healthy! You hussy! You Jezebel! Why there ought to be a LAW! And the funny thing is...who would support that law?

Yep! Right Wing Chreest-yin More-ul Fam-lee Val-yooos Pee-pull. I can hear Falwell now.

{Shiver}

Ok, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Peace,
Amy