IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Free on the 27th?
I'll be in Bellevue (car-less) between Xmas and New Years'. How 'bout Jake O'Shaughnessey's in BelSquare on Thursday night (the 27th)? I could do any night between Wednesday and Sunday, I think. Calling Brandioch, too!

We can swap CS stories at least, thane. :)
---------------------------------
A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly by the chain of their own ideas;...despair and time eat away the bonds of iron and steel, but they are powerless against the habitual union of ideas, they can only tighten it still more; and on the soft fibres of the brain is founded the unshakable base of the soundest of Empires."

Jacques Servan, 1767
New I'll see.
We're getting back from Arizona (gotta go visit the Grandparents for a week - no internet!) on the 26th, so I'm not sure, but I'll look at my schedule and post back!

Coolness! First IRL IWETHEY meet for me!
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
New Give me an e-mail.
a-thanew@microsoft.com

Wanna come over for dinner? :)
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
New Sure, if _BRANDIOCH_ et al are unavailable
Just getting his attention.

Was I supposed to remove the a-? Or is that a kudo to my clan? ;)
---------------------------------
A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly by the chain of their own ideas;...despair and time eat away the bonds of iron and steel, but they are powerless against the habitual union of ideas, they can only tighten it still more; and on the soft fibres of the brain is founded the unshakable base of the soundest of Empires."

Jacques Servan, 1767
New a- is required.
The a- in front of an e-mail name indicates "this guy is a contractor."
     F2F - (kmself) - (27)
         Your list is incomplete - (ben_tilly) - (8)
             Hey you forgot me - (tonytib) - (7)
                 D'oh - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                     no chickens here..... - (slugbug) - (5)
                         That was a reference to "pretty in pink"? - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                             So are you going to get the Slugbugs free travel? - (tonytib)
                             nope, nope, nope... - (slugbug) - (2)
                                 August 12-15, 2002 at Moscone Center - (tonytib) - (1)
                                     thanks! - (slugbug)
         F2F - (Yendor)
         D'oh - NOW I get it! Face to Face, right? <SIGH>... -NT - (CRConrad)
         Nary a single one. :( - (inthane-chan) - (5)
             Free on the 27th? - (tseliot) - (4)
                 I'll see. - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                     Give me an e-mail. - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                         Sure, if _BRANDIOCH_ et al are unavailable - (tseliot) - (1)
                             a- is required. - (inthane-chan)
         Just 2 - (Steve Lowe)
         well this is sad - (cforde) - (5)
             So try to make it to Linux World SF in August -NT - (tonytib)
             zero here also - (wharris2)
             Ditto - (tuberculosis)
             BALE, dude. - (kmself) - (1)
                 ok - (cforde)
         Zero, zip nada, zilch, goose egg. - (Silverlock)
         Some day PW the $hill and I will invade Italy - via Belgium! -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
             Pick me up from the bar at the bottom of the Waterloo Lion! -NT - (bepatient)

Red Rover, Red Rover, Bob Lazar's comin' over.
54 ms