IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I thought I was pedantic and uptight
Although incorrect grammar and spelling suggest incorrect thinking, I don't let it upset me (except when my name is misspelled). Don't get upset over trivial details or you'll lose the ability to see the 'bigger picture'.
Matthew Greet

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
- Mark Renton, Trainspotting.
New Hey there, Rambo. Remember which forum this is.
With a handle like WarMachine, I'd expect a bit more of the blood-and-guts stuff in your posts.

Maybe you should change your handle to [link|http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuart_Smalley|Stuart Smalley] or something.

I'd normally include a winking smiley, but I won't this time. So there!

Cheers,
Scott.
New Re: Hey there, Rambo. Remember which forum this is.
"Listen here WarMachine, I gotta tell you something, I gotta tell you a thing or two. I've just about had it up to here; I've had it up to here with everything you've been doing. Listen here, if you come in my territory one more time, next time I see you buddy, if you keep messin' around, next time I see you I'm going to punch you right in the face, you got that? Right in your face, buddy. Right in the face, that's where it's going. My fist, your face, that's where its going. Listen, listen. You better, you better shape up; you better shape up son. If I don't hear back from you... if I see you before you see me, yeah, well then, there you go. Yeah. I'll talk to you soon; you'd better be hoping I'm not angry. Right in the face."

"So there!"...? Mild, thy name is Another Scott.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Very well, pinhead...
As your language is guided by the forum title, not your own moral standards, I'd better dumb my language to your level. With a pseudonym like 'warmachine', a battlemech as my avatar, a signature from the film 'Trainspotting', the catchphrase 'Run! Get out while you can!' and recent posts labelling the christian god a wanker, does it seem likely that I wear a powder blue cardigan and attend therapy? Let me give you a clue. My shirts are red.

You do know what 'dichotomy' means, don't know?
Matthew Greet

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
New Hail, my new flame god.
*bows down*

You almost can't tell you're from Slough.

Peter
[link|http://www.ubuntulinux.org|Ubuntu Linux]
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
[link|http://guildenstern.dyndns.org|Home]
Use P2P for legitimate purposes!
New Slough? Oh, ha ha! Never tell you're a Scouser.
Matthew Greet

New That's the stuff they put in potting soil, innit?
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New your shirt is a red mickeymouse shirt?
lets see, you copy our technorobot war, you are as religious as most american pimply youtes. Your sig may be from a movie but you would have more cred around here if you used the adminspotting one instead. Heroin? phah, you were just a placeholder in your Da's testicular sack when I gave that up as boring. Attend therapy? why, you are a typical PFY tring to grow up you just need to get out more.
clue [link|http://www.adminspotting.org/|http://www.adminspotting.org/]
thanx,
bill
Just call me Mr. Lynch \\

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Ooooh.
Pretty good.

... a battlemech as my avatar...

Your avatar just looks like a pretty mountain scene to me. Something out of "Stuart Smalley Visits the Von Trapp's Mountain Estate" or something. Perhaps you need to trim it down a little - rather like the way Todd trimmed his down a while ago - so we can get the point of the image.

Or maybe go with [link|http://images.google.com/images?q=battlemech&svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&start=40&sa=N|this] one:

[image|http://home.nc.rr.com/mddeamon/jsk_december/jump1.jpg|0|BattleMech|75|49]

HTH!

Cheers,
Scott.
     It's "Hear, hear", GOD-FUCKING-DAMMIT! - (CRConrad) - (45)
         Look at it this way - (bionerd) - (4)
             he dont got a neck :-) -NT - (boxley)
             Ooh, good one! But you're not getting any... - (CRConrad)
             In 2002 near Stonehenge was found . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                 ROfuckingFLMAO! - (jb4)
         I thought I was pedantic and uptight - (warmachine) - (8)
             Hey there, Rambo. Remember which forum this is. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                 Re: Hey there, Rambo. Remember which forum this is. - (admin)
                 Very well, pinhead... - (warmachine) - (5)
                     Hail, my new flame god. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                         Slough? Oh, ha ha! Never tell you're a Scouser. -NT - (warmachine)
                     That's the stuff they put in potting soil, innit? -NT - (jb4)
                     your shirt is a red mickeymouse shirt? - (boxley)
                     Ooooh. - (Another Scott)
         Right here! Pal - (imqwerky) - (27)
             WTF was that? - (admin) - (25)
                 What do you fucking expect from these milquetoasts? -NT - (ben_tilly) - (14)
                     Hey Ben - (imqwerky) - (13)
                         Why bother? - (ben_tilly) - (12)
                             hmmmmm - (imqwerky) - (10)
                                 What - he swings both ways? -NT - (broomberg) - (9)
                                     Thank you, you may stop any time - (ben_tilly) - (8)
                                         60s? We're not that old! - (broomberg) - (7)
                                             Re: 60s? We're not that old! - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                                 So now say something juvenile and insulting to Ben. - (broomberg)
                                             My apologies... - (ben_tilly)
                                             1975 to 1981 eh? - (danreck) - (3)
                                                 Listen, poo poo head - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                     yo, MFAC... - (danreck) - (1)
                                                         That's the Spirit! - (Ashton)
                             How about panty waisted nipple sweat? - (danreck)
                 It's called Anti Flame(tm) - (imqwerky) - (4)
                     take your proffered blowjobs to epicuria and health - (boxley) - (1)
                         What if... - (imqwerky)
                     Deep ends on weather your whereing braces ore knot. -NT - (admin) - (1)
                         What about a head gear ? - (bionerd)
                 Fuck fuck fuck - (bionerd) - (2)
                     Indeed. -NT - (admin)
                     Quality award!! (erm, for fuck's sake) -NT - (Meerkat)
                 ICLRPD (new thread) - (jb4)
                 Take another pill... take another pill... - (danreck)
             OK, now for the Full-On Flame Version... - (imqwerky)
         No it isn't you twit... - (bepatient)
         Where? Where? -NT - (mmoffitt)
         CRC... What in hell are you doing there, son... - (danreck)

Cloaca Cola... oh, that was sooo good.
123 ms