IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New you almost got cstrated I need to have a long talk with john
otherwise if the ox family had 80 members in one room its either a mass trial or a last person standing scenario. Last time we had a pile together we could have taken on the sackett's of tennesee and still had leftovers to ransack rome. The most we ever had in a pile was 30 at grans funeral and M15 had watchers outside the house(I heard that second hand)
thanx,
bill
Just call me Mr. Lynch \\

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New John read it already and laughed!
Boxley wrote:>>Re: you almost got cstrated I need to have a long talk with john<<

Hehehe!

I meant to go back and fix that... it was supposed to say the "female equivalent of being castrated."

I'll go edit that now. ;)

Brenda

"I see little yellow butterflies fluttering round my head and hear little happy bluebirds singing overhead....all will be just fine!... Hmmmm someone get me a net!"
New female rotor router, no clit no parteey
or so the ignorant think. Since you are a scorpio lady and sexual sctuff is either discreet and not to be broadcast (letting John be the keeper of the Aunt Jemima clit twizzlers) please in future pick on the apparent inconsistant neo-nephrenes, ( wanna havwe sex but unsure of how to approach their better halves on how to introduce {ensoucsance) beter known as wanting to stick a thumb up her ass for traction)) or taking the other scorpio well known trait explain in detail how you get off, either way it is enterting to me :-)
thanx,
bill
Just call me Mr. Lynch \\

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Hahaha
Well, I almost got about kicked in the crotch, does that grab ya? ;)

Brenda

"I see little yellow butterflies fluttering round my head and hear little happy bluebirds singing overhead....all will be just fine!... Hmmmm someone get me a net!"
     How cloying is that? - (rcareaga) - (73)
         Aaah! Now I need a sponge for the monitor! -NT - (tuberculosis)
         Credit where due.. - (Ashton)
         Ooh! Atheism! - (warmachine) - (23)
             You're just being a spoilsport. - (Ashton)
             ICLRPD (of sorts) - (jb4) - (3)
                 Toxic meme? - (warmachine) - (2)
                     Much rather see Him on Meet the Press... - (jb4)
                     Naaah.. they'uns jes Love___the George Burns \ufffd\ufffdolksy model. -NT - (Ashton)
             I just wonder where you learned your theology - (Arkadiy) - (17)
                 What am I getting wrong, then? -NT - (warmachine) - (16)
                     Re: What am I getting wrong, then? - (Arkadiy) - (15)
                         Lame excuses - (warmachine) - (14)
                             "I would have started with lasers, eight o'clock, day one." - (imric) - (1)
                                 Well, yes! - (warmachine)
                             Love. It._____but Point of Order flag, anyway - - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 Yes, yes! I know most believers see the bible as metaphor. - (warmachine)
                             None so blind as those who won't see - (Arkadiy) - (9)
                                 I'll explain it in terms he can understand - (boxley) - (2)
                                     Prefer a mad scientist idea - (warmachine) - (1)
                                         that last frame......sez it all -NT - (boxley)
                                 Seems as if Core Functions ___ were outsourced. - (Ashton)
                                 Intellect without capacity for evil? - (warmachine) - (3)
                                     I have met intellect without the capacity for evil - (boxley) - (2)
                                         Capacity or choice - (warmachine) - (1)
                                             Hey, warfarin - sometimes 'logic' Is enough! - (Ashton)
                                 My $0.02 on the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. (new thread) - (Another Scott)
         Ooooh this is going to get good! - (imqwerky) - (10)
             Do you think that the Pope approves of your theology? -NT - (ben_tilly) - (9)
                 The Pope just issued a warning about Harry Potter - (bionerd) - (2)
                     He may soon issue a letter of support. - (Another Scott)
                     Oh Brother! - (imqwerky)
                 I don't care if the pope approves - (imqwerky) - (3)
                     About what I guessed. :-) -NT - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                         OT - (imqwerky) - (1)
                             Replied -NT - (ben_tilly)
                 Do you think she **cares** what the Pope thinks - (jb4) - (1)
                     Theoretically she should - she's Catholic -NT - (ben_tilly)
         You missed the point - (Nightowl) - (35)
             And you missed his: It was still pretty awfully cloying. - (CRConrad) - (34)
                 If I missed his, what was it? - (Nightowl) - (33)
                     That's not smart, that's pathological - (drewk) - (27)
                         Re: That's not smart, that's pathological - (Nightowl) - (26)
                             How the fucking fuck can you NOT get it? - (CRConrad) - (10)
                                 Re: How the fucking fuck can you NOT get it? - (Nightowl) - (9)
                                     Nice rant - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                                         Re: Nice rant - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                             Do what I do. - (inthane-chan)
                                     Cloying; similar to "I think you're being too Pollyanna-ish" - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                         Re: ...similar to "I think you're being too Pollyanna-ish" - (Nightowl)
                                     you almost got cstrated I need to have a long talk with john - (boxley) - (3)
                                         John read it already and laughed! - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                             female rotor router, no clit no parteey - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 Hahaha - (Nightowl)
                             You're mixing terms. - (Another Scott) - (14)
                                 Hmmm, trying to get it - (Nightowl) - (13)
                                     Brenda, in this case: they're (mostly) Fucked, y'know? - (Ashton) - (12)
                                         PS - that Word thing... again - (Ashton) - (2)
                                             Re: PS - that Word thing... again - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                                 {chortle} - (Ashton)
                                         Re: Brenda, in this case: they're (mostly) Fucked, y'know? - (Nightowl) - (8)
                                             Oblig {blush} - (Ashton)
                                             FOR "INSERT DIETY HRE!!!!!! - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 As the dentist said... - (broomberg)
                                             Your denial confirms it - (drewk) - (4)
                                                 Re: Your denial confirms it - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                                     Free clue - (pwhysall)
                                                 **could be**?!? - (jb4) - (1)
                                                     IthinkI'mgoingintomymind -NT - (Ashton)
                     cloying is extreme clinging with mucho annoying -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                         Say what? - (Nightowl)
                     It was A:How cloying (=sickeningly sweet);B:How stupid! HTH. -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                         Nope, doesn't help - (Nightowl) - (1)
                             That would be because of point B then. -NT - (CRConrad)

A day late and a dollar short.
316 ms