IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New CDRW Security Checks announced.
[link|http://www.bbspot.com/news/2001/10/riaa.html|RIAA and Ashcroft team up for Security]

Oh frabjous joy! Kaloo kalay..

Think it's just a humor piece, huh?
Notice how what we thought was 'funny' last year - is Law today?
Remember - you read it *here* first. The XQ upgrade is.. in the works right now.
New Fault! RIAA mention w/o [tm]. FBI on way to get you.
Alex

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. -- Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)
New Ummm . .
. . Ok, it's perishable and just couldn't wait for April.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Dead giveaway...
"I was alarmed when I heard that children had the ability to burn CDs right on their computers," said Senator Strom Thurmond, "We've tried to educate parents on the dangers of children playing with fire, and now these death merchants sell them that ability in a shiny metal box."

Strom couldn't possibly have said that. Sentence structure is too complicated.

[link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=21471|Perhaps he's using Bush's ghost writer?]
jb4
(Resistance is not futile...)
New Oh for Pete's sake
Strom might have said it, but it would have been so mumbled that you wouldn't have been able to understand it.
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."
-- Donald Knuth
New DON'T FSCKING DO THAT!
Geez, I didn't realize that was a JOKE until I realized that BBSpot was a comedy site. I was too busy picking my jaw up off the ground to actually realize it was a joke.

Post that in the Oh, Pun forum next time - things have been getting too nasty recently for such sneak-humor attempts... :P
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
New Cheneyism; Yeah, big time.
The simple fact that you believed this at all for however long should alarm the hell out of you. The assault on liberty (the one waged by the Government) is already reaching Nixon like proportions. Ashcroft wants to reinstate COINTELPRO fer chrissakes!

Thomas Jefferson was right, we should have a revolution and install a new government every ten years.
When I visit the aquarium, the same thought keeps running through my mind;
Leemmmooonnn, Buuttteerrr, MMMmmmmmm good!
New Every TWENTY years
Jefferson wanted a revolution every 20 years...He realized tha the average Joe couldn't recover from one any more frequently than that.
jb4
(Resistance is not futile...)
New Yeah, but now we're in internet time.
When I visit the aquarium, the same thought keeps running through my mind;
Leemmmooonnn, Buuttteerrr, MMMmmmmmm good!
     CDRW Security Checks announced. - (Ashton) - (8)
         Fault! RIAA mention w/o [tm]. FBI on way to get you. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Ummm . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
             Dead giveaway... - (jb4) - (1)
                 Oh for Pete's sake - (wharris2)
         DON'T FSCKING DO THAT! - (inthane-chan) - (3)
             Cheneyism; Yeah, big time. - (Silverlock) - (2)
                 Every TWENTY years - (jb4) - (1)
                     Yeah, but now we're in internet time. -NT - (Silverlock)

Somebody call Cirque du Soleil, because I am about to flip my shit!
96 ms