IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It makes the subject think about what they're doing wrong
Sometimes, people get excited and don't realise they're doing something annoying. Glaring makes them stop and think and doesn't upset them as much as "Stop fucking doing that!"

As for contempt, a phrase such as "My grandmother could do a better job than that." is less likely to start a fight than "You're a fucking moron!"

Swearing directed at someone is fighting talk. Fighting talk is reserved for those who are 'well out of order'.

Swearing directed at no one or at oneself is used for emphasis or exclamation, such as "Fuck me!"

End of the lesson. Now stop swearing.
Matthew Greet

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
- Mark Renton, Trainspotting.
Expand Edited by warmachine July 21, 2005, 03:14:28 AM EDT
New ok but over hear um, er, eh, pause is replaced by
fucking, fucker, motherfucker, not swaering as much as a speech impediment.
thanx,
bill
Just call me Mr. Lynch \\

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     ATTN: FUCKTARDS - (pwhysall) - (35)
         What you're missing, you puddle of smegma is that... - (ben_tilly) - (28)
             What you're missing is a comma. -NT - (pwhysall) - (14)
                 Deliberate omission. :-P -NT - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                     Good save. -NT - (pwhysall)
                 Ooh, a grammar quote, how clever! <mumble "stupid bitch" /> -NT - (drewk) - (11)
                     Just because I got there first. - (pwhysall) - (5)
                         Congratulations. You were the first one to suck. -NT - (drewk) - (4)
                             ICLRPD (new thread) - (ben_tilly)
                             That's what they all say. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                 Pussying out on us? -NT - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                     ... - (pwhysall)
                     Nobody noticed? - (drewk) - (4)
                         I noticed... - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                             Yeah, just like you missed that comma on purpose - (drewk)
                         I noticed, but I SUCKED EVEN WORSTER than you! - (CRConrad) - (1)
                             Then.. I Win. - (Ashton)
             Oooh! Using your new word! - (imqwerky) - (12)
                 Appropriately, too. ;-) -NT - (ben_tilly) - (11)
                     Well done, young jedi. -NT - (imqwerky) - (10)
                         But it is mildly disappointing... - (ben_tilly) - (9)
                             Oh, relax. I'm sure Peter knows very well what "smegma" is. - (CRConrad) - (8)
                                 I don't - (warmachine) - (3)
                                     And... what you claim to be a "male human"? - (folkert) - (2)
                                         Very good -NT - (warmachine)
                                         Good Ole " Red Dwarf" (new thread) - (imqwerky)
                                 Goes great on toast. -NT - (bepatient)
                                 I'm also certain it doesn't form puddles. -NT - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                     Properly heated in a saucepan, it does. -NT - (admin) - (1)
                                         Innovative experimentation from admin, as always. -NT - (pwhysall)
         Oooohh! A second insult?!? I'm a-SKEEERD... - (jb4)
         Shove it, Neanderthal! - (warmachine) - (3)
             the fuck are we to dicern between glaring contempt n normal? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 It makes the subject think about what they're doing wrong - (warmachine) - (1)
                     ok but over hear um, er, eh, pause is replaced by - (boxley)
         Somebody call a Waaaaahmbulance! -NT - (imqwerky)

We either do it ourselves, or nobody does.
64 ms