IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Nope, doesn't help
Conrad wrote:>>Re: It was A:How cloying (=sickeningly sweet);B:How stupid! HTH.<<

Honestly, it doesn't help the least damn bit. I still have no idea how it applies to my original post, and believe me, I'm trying to grasp it.

Brenda

"I see little yellow butterflies fluttering round my head and hear little happy bluebirds singing overhead....all will be just fine!"
New That would be because of point B then.
     How cloying is that? - (rcareaga) - (73)
         Aaah! Now I need a sponge for the monitor! -NT - (tuberculosis)
         Credit where due.. - (Ashton)
         Ooh! Atheism! - (warmachine) - (23)
             You're just being a spoilsport. - (Ashton)
             ICLRPD (of sorts) - (jb4) - (3)
                 Toxic meme? - (warmachine) - (2)
                     Much rather see Him on Meet the Press... - (jb4)
                     Naaah.. they'uns jes Love___the George Burns \ufffd\ufffdolksy model. -NT - (Ashton)
             I just wonder where you learned your theology - (Arkadiy) - (17)
                 What am I getting wrong, then? -NT - (warmachine) - (16)
                     Re: What am I getting wrong, then? - (Arkadiy) - (15)
                         Lame excuses - (warmachine) - (14)
                             "I would have started with lasers, eight o'clock, day one." - (imric) - (1)
                                 Well, yes! - (warmachine)
                             Love. It._____but Point of Order flag, anyway - - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 Yes, yes! I know most believers see the bible as metaphor. - (warmachine)
                             None so blind as those who won't see - (Arkadiy) - (9)
                                 I'll explain it in terms he can understand - (boxley) - (2)
                                     Prefer a mad scientist idea - (warmachine) - (1)
                                         that last frame......sez it all -NT - (boxley)
                                 Seems as if Core Functions ___ were outsourced. - (Ashton)
                                 Intellect without capacity for evil? - (warmachine) - (3)
                                     I have met intellect without the capacity for evil - (boxley) - (2)
                                         Capacity or choice - (warmachine) - (1)
                                             Hey, warfarin - sometimes 'logic' Is enough! - (Ashton)
                                 My $0.02 on the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. (new thread) - (Another Scott)
         Ooooh this is going to get good! - (imqwerky) - (10)
             Do you think that the Pope approves of your theology? -NT - (ben_tilly) - (9)
                 The Pope just issued a warning about Harry Potter - (bionerd) - (2)
                     He may soon issue a letter of support. - (Another Scott)
                     Oh Brother! - (imqwerky)
                 I don't care if the pope approves - (imqwerky) - (3)
                     About what I guessed. :-) -NT - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                         OT - (imqwerky) - (1)
                             Replied -NT - (ben_tilly)
                 Do you think she **cares** what the Pope thinks - (jb4) - (1)
                     Theoretically she should - she's Catholic -NT - (ben_tilly)
         You missed the point - (Nightowl) - (35)
             And you missed his: It was still pretty awfully cloying. - (CRConrad) - (34)
                 If I missed his, what was it? - (Nightowl) - (33)
                     That's not smart, that's pathological - (drewk) - (27)
                         Re: That's not smart, that's pathological - (Nightowl) - (26)
                             How the fucking fuck can you NOT get it? - (CRConrad) - (10)
                                 Re: How the fucking fuck can you NOT get it? - (Nightowl) - (9)
                                     Nice rant - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                                         Re: Nice rant - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                             Do what I do. - (inthane-chan)
                                     Cloying; similar to "I think you're being too Pollyanna-ish" - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                         Re: ...similar to "I think you're being too Pollyanna-ish" - (Nightowl)
                                     you almost got cstrated I need to have a long talk with john - (boxley) - (3)
                                         John read it already and laughed! - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                             female rotor router, no clit no parteey - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 Hahaha - (Nightowl)
                             You're mixing terms. - (Another Scott) - (14)
                                 Hmmm, trying to get it - (Nightowl) - (13)
                                     Brenda, in this case: they're (mostly) Fucked, y'know? - (Ashton) - (12)
                                         PS - that Word thing... again - (Ashton) - (2)
                                             Re: PS - that Word thing... again - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                                 {chortle} - (Ashton)
                                         Re: Brenda, in this case: they're (mostly) Fucked, y'know? - (Nightowl) - (8)
                                             Oblig {blush} - (Ashton)
                                             FOR "INSERT DIETY HRE!!!!!! - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 As the dentist said... - (broomberg)
                                             Your denial confirms it - (drewk) - (4)
                                                 Re: Your denial confirms it - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                                     Free clue - (pwhysall)
                                                 **could be**?!? - (jb4) - (1)
                                                     IthinkI'mgoingintomymind -NT - (Ashton)
                     cloying is extreme clinging with mucho annoying -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                         Say what? - (Nightowl)
                     It was A:How cloying (=sickeningly sweet);B:How stupid! HTH. -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                         Nope, doesn't help - (Nightowl) - (1)
                             That would be because of point B then. -NT - (CRConrad)

His laugh sounds like a balloon deflating into the face of a man who is throwing up and singing at the same time. It is the worst.
94 ms