IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New CLASS.. illustrated
Lance Armstrong wins the yellow jersey (because a competitor fell).
Doesn't wear it the next day.

(~"I didn't deserve it; ___ fell..")
New 'Twas two weeks ago
IIRC, Day Three or Four of this year's TdF. He was forced to enshroud himself in the maillot jaune by race organizers, however, prior to the start of the day's racing. Since then, he gave it up for a couple days around 8/9, then grabbed it back while in the Alps. They're now completely through the Pyrenées, and his main competitors aren't even trying to win this thing anymore. The only jockeying going on is for third place, which Jan Ullrich wants, but Mickael Rasmussen refuses to give up. Ivan Basso is pretty well ensconced in second place, and has been tapped as the successor to Sir Lance.

Seven Times. Wow.
-YendorMike

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
New You are vastly better informed -
I had heard it as isolated anecdote.

And yes, the entire 7X matter is astounding; I hope he survives it umm long-term.
(Hell, I gather he beat the big-C already, and maybe because of the racing! at least as Goal (?) Maybe nothing can kill him!)

Vampire cyclist seen..
     CLASS.. illustrated - (Ashton) - (2)
         'Twas two weeks ago - (Yendor) - (1)
             You are vastly better informed - - (Ashton)

It doesn’t get tagged as pathological, even if using it means you ignore actual people.
37 ms