IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Firefox Questions.
OK I have an odd question about firefox.
One of my faworit fetures of Firefox in terms of usability is Bookmarks Toolbar at the top of the screen. Here is my question is their a way to and another toolbar like that the first one is full but their are still alot more sites i would like up their.
TIA
New just keep adding them, as the screen becomes full
click on the little icon on the far right of the toolbar, the balance of the bookmarks will show up in a pulldown menu.
thanx,
bill
Just call me Mr. Lynch \\

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Re: just keep adding them, as the screen becomes full
Ive tried that but I was hoping to get all my RSS feeds on to a separet toolbar to make browsing them a little less problematic.
New Get the extension Sage
It opens in a sidebar and allows you to view only your news feeds.

Its my all time #1 most used extension.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New If your bookmarks are somewhat hierarchical...
...try adding folders to the bookmark bar, and put a bunch of related bookmarks in the folders. Yeah, it's not quite as convenient, but its still faster and more convenient than tieing up all that real estate for the bookmark pane, and having to navigate that.

YMMV
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New Re: If your bookmarks are somewhat hierarchical...
Hmm thats what ive been doing so far but I take it their is no way to just add an extra bar.

Speaking of feeds has anyone figured out how to feed google news yet?
     Firefox Questions. - (JvlivsCaesar) - (5)
         just keep adding them, as the screen becomes full - (boxley) - (2)
             Re: just keep adding them, as the screen becomes full - (JvlivsCaesar) - (1)
                 Get the extension Sage - (bepatient)
         If your bookmarks are somewhat hierarchical... - (jb4) - (1)
             Re: If your bookmarks are somewhat hierarchical... - (JvlivsCaesar)

Now, would I trow dis lit match in if my friend Muggsy were in dere?
66 ms