IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I thought you wanted the challenge?
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New You're supposed to let me get disillusioned myself. :D
New Oh, I'm doing that
I may offer assistance, but you're the one who has to do the disillusioning. :-P

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
     Windows 2k/XP + NDS question - (inthane-chan) - (16)
         Sounds like crap to me... - (pwhysall)
         No, it's not. - (static)
         That is bullshit. - (folkert) - (8)
             Figured as much. - (inthane-chan) - (7)
                 They'll screw that up as well. -NT - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                     No no no no no - (drewk) - (5)
                         You guys are really making me feel good about my new job. :P -NT - (inthane-chan) - (4)
                             No... you just wait until it hits you. - (folkert)
                             I thought you wanted the challenge? -NT - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                 You're supposed to let me get disillusioned myself. :D -NT - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                     Oh, I'm doing that - (ben_tilly)
         Simpler explanation. - (inthane-chan) - (4)
             BONK>>>>>> - (folkert) - (2)
                 Just quoting what I was told... -NT - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                     Just call it "disillusionment assistance". :-P -NT - (ben_tilly)
             Double BONK!!! - (n3jja)

Research conducted at the University of Oxford has proven conclusively that a cat on a table will inevitably push anything on it off the edge and onto the floor.

“The only obvious conclusion that we have been able to come to is that the Earth must be ball shaped, or cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.”
65 ms