IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Uh, Amy, couldja do us a favour, please?
When you don't have any actual body text in a post, could you please NOT type those "Enters"(*) or whatever it is you put into the big "Comment" text box?

That way, by leaving an in-effect-empty post *actually*-and-totally empty, the server software knows to mark it "NT" in the thread display. (Which stands for "No Text"; see Ben's "That's one way to try to end a thread..." a few posts up-thread for an example.)

And *that* way, with No-Text posts *marked* "No Text", we can just read the headline and mark the forum read -- in stead of having to click open a post only to find there's nothing there, which feels a bit like a frustrating waste of time.

Thank you.

(*): Returns, line-ends, paragraph marks... You know, the big key above the right shift key.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New my apologies
squeak
(peace?)
a.

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in sideways totally worn out shouting 'Heilige Sheisse, what a ride!'"

New Sure; just a tip and humble request.
New Hmmmm. Curious.
Christian Conrad HUMBLE in a post.

Wow, the world is coming to the End-Time.

And sometimes it is nice for a change.
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey
[image|http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg||||]
New Shhhhhh, don't tell anyone. Maybe it'll happen again!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail ... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
New I had "('Humble'? Me, humble?!)" in there, but deleted it...
...before posting. I *knew* that if I didn't point it out, one of you was going to, and I didn't want to spoil your fun.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New Newbie appreciates kindness.
At the risk of blowing your cover, I shall merely quote your own words:

"I'm a bleeding teddy bear!"

Big hugs and a

Large piece o' gratitude,
Amy

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in sideways totally worn out shouting 'Heilige Sheisse, what a ride!'"

New Another devious tip.
If one writes comments in the "Signature" box of the New Comment screen, and leaves the "Comment" box blank, then one will get the "NT" indicator. It's a cheap way to have a 'hidden' conversation.

Cheers,
Scott.
New will you cut that out!
thats the only way I get to cuss out CRC without him noticing :-) sheesh
thanx,
bill
Just call me Mr. Lynch \\

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     Uh, Amy, couldja do us a favour, please? - (CRConrad) - (8)
         my apologies - (imqwerky) - (5)
             Sure; just a tip and humble request. -NT - (CRConrad) - (4)
                 Hmmmm. Curious. - (folkert) - (3)
                     Shhhhhh, don't tell anyone. Maybe it'll happen again! -NT - (jbrabeck)
                     I had "('Humble'? Me, humble?!)" in there, but deleted it... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         Newbie appreciates kindness. - (imqwerky)
         Another devious tip. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             will you cut that out! - (boxley)

The ice cream truck in the neighborhood plays "Helter Skelter".
77 ms