IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Oh Puhhhhhleeeezzzzzzz
we have an emperor now, dont want to trade it for a monarchy.

An emperor is a monarch. What is the diff?

Right now, we have tax cuts for the rich, corporate welfare, raping of natural resources, dependence on foreign oil, involvement in a scam war, entitlement programs that are teetering towards bankruptcy,a federal budget deficit in the trillions when we had a surplus when the guy took office.

And you want to talk about chips on shoulders? Dubya's whole existence is to prove to Daddy and Mommy that he ain't no dumbass. The whole point to Iraq was to shove Saddam down Daddy's throat and say "How 'bout them apples, Paw! I did what YOU couldn't do! Uh Huh Uh Huh, look at my bad self!"

So don't tell me that Hillary is the evil spawn Debbil Skank Woman. I won't buy it. Georgie is much more evil because he is brainwashing millions of people with his smooth, bible thumping, flag waving bullshit. That is exactly what Satan would do....a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Beware. BEWARE!!! Bush is the Anti Christ!!!!

Pray for Peace!
Amy

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in sideways totally worn out shouting 'Heilige Sheisse, what a ride!'"

New point by point
"we have an emperor now, dont want to trade it for a monarchy"
emperor's have a vested interest in maintaining the empire, a monarchy only wants to maintain themselves

"Right now, we have tax cuts for the rich" and we are taking in more tax revenue than before

"corporate welfare," can you say Tyson foods or creating national parks over dirt that threatened your buddy the Sultan.

'raping of natural resources," people are natural resources too (see bosnia et al)

"dependence on foreign oil" clintons refused to look for domestic oil increasing foreign dependence

"involvement in a scam war" bombing aspirin factories ring a bell? enabling muslims to take over slavic lands?

"entitlement programs that are teetering towards bankruptcy" by definition entitlement programs are teetering towards bankruptcy because they must be funded annually. Who takes credit for ending "welfare as we know it" twasnt bush and co

"federal budget deficit in the trillions when we had a surplus when the guy took office" we had a surplus? Not in any way that normal people define surplus, we were in less of a deficit when old bill was in office, that I grant.

"And you want to talk about chips on shoulders? Dubya's whole existence is to prove to Daddy and Mommy that he ain't no dumbass. The whole point to Iraq was to shove Saddam down Daddy's throat and say "How 'bout them apples, Paw! I did what YOU couldn't do! Uh Huh Uh Huh, look at my bad self!" no he faked evidence to get on with a war that was inevitable, the cost of containment vs the cost of invasion. The invasion went well but exit strategy and occupation suffered from extremely poor planning. Brer Bill would have done better because he would have relied on more traditional military methods.

Difference is Bush is a squirrel Skank is a rabid squirrel

thanx,
bill

Just call me Mr. Lynch \\

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New /me raises hand
"corporate welfare," can you say Tyson foods or creating national parks over dirt that threatened your buddy the Sultan.

"involvement in a scam war" bombing aspirin factories ring a bell? enabling muslims to take over slavic lands?

OK, now I get it. This is race/religion thing with you. It all becomes clear....

(Oh, and PS...What Sultan is it that I/we are supposed to be buddies with?)
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New brunei, specifically ending a contract for mining in utah
that specifically would have impacted said Sultans income flow. Didnt you keep track? :-) for the record I have voted for dems in the past, Alabama governor for pres in point of fact :-)
thanx,
bill

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
New Would that Alabama governor happen to be named Wallace?
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New /me makes whistling sound while gazing elsewhere

New Hardly any points. Why can't you STOP believing that drivel?
BOxley's political "thoughts", direct from Rupert Murdoch's arse to Bill's mouth:
"we have an emperor now, dont want to trade it for a monarchy"
emperor's have a vested interest in maintaining the empire, a monarchy only wants to maintain themselves
First: Words only end in apostrophe-s IN THE GENITIVE. And the genitive IS NOT THE SAME as plural. How FUCKING hard can that be to understand?!? I submit that all you people who regularly fuck up such a simple thing are JUST PLAIN STOOPID. And as such, you should of course shut the fuck up and realize that, stupid as you are, you are probably wrong whenever you disagree with anybody. Like you are now, Bill.

Second: Where the fuck is your proof of that silly little thesis? I could -- in fact, I will! -- just as well spout my own little variation on it: "Monarchs have a vested interest in maintaining the monarchy; an imperial dynasty only wants to maintain themselves". There, the exact opposite of yours -- but with exactly as much proof as you supplied! So why, *exactly*, are we supposed to believe your version and not mine, again?

'raping of natural resources," people are natural resources too (see bosnia et al)
Can't you FUCKING learn to write intelligibly?!? What the HELL is that gibber-de-gook supposed to mean??? (Oh, and it's "see bosnia etc". The rule is really rather simple: People, "et al"; anything else [i.e, things], "etc". Is it too fucking much to ask that you start posting in English?)

If it's Sudan, Somalia, or whichever African country it was that your "aspirin factory" is referring to, then there ARE NO "slavic lands" there. If, OTOH, you're still talking about Bosnia (or have you moved on to Kosovo? Fuck knows, with your ultra-confused prose!), those muslims ARE SLAVIC muslims, you fucking nitwit!

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New gee, is Rupert your dad? must be, you look like him
and show the same filial devotion as his other offspring
"'raping of natural resources," people are natural resources too (see bosnia et al)" look up snide remark in your thesaurus fuckwad

"those muslims ARE SLAVIC muslims" nice try but turks living in fucking albania are not slavic, any more than turks living in fucking hamberg are teutonic larn yer fucking history.
thanx,
bill

New It matters if it is my Dad you're fellating,or someone else?
Bill gibbers on:
and show the same filial devotion as [Rupert Murdoch's] other offspring
If I read more tabloids, I'd probably know WTF you're gibbering about. As it is, I neither know nor care.

"'raping of natural resources," people are natural resources too (see bosnia et al)" look up snide remark in your thesaurus fuckwad
Yeah, well, sarcasm usually works better if it's written coherently enough for the intended audience to understand at least *some* of it, ya frigging numbskull.

"those muslims ARE SLAVIC muslims" nice try but turks living in fucking albania are not slavic, any more than turks living in fucking hamberg are teutonic larn yer fucking history.
1) Aha, so it wasn't Bosnia you were talking about, but... Uh, "albania"... Did you mean Kosovo? And HOW THE FUCK was any innocent reader of your previous braindead diatribes supposed to figger that out?!? Anybody bombed a lot of "aspirin factories" in *Kosovo*???

2) It wasn't Albanians living in Albania that the Serbs were bombed by the West for attacking, but ethnic Albanians living in... Uhm, *Kosovo* -- the southern part of Serbia, yes -- and they weren't "conquering Slavic lands", because they'd already BEEN LIVING THERE FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS. Feh -- "larn yer fucking history", indeed!

3) "Turks"? "Turks"?!? The Skipetar are no more Turkish than you or I, AFAIK -- from all accounts, they're about as European as the Basque; i.e, quite a bit "MORE European" than you or I.

4) HambUrg, you fricking Anal Phabetic!

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New :-) yer slipping, does juanita broderick ring a bell?

New Nope. Well, maybe, but none of mine anyway.
New Rebuttal
"emperor's have a vested interest in maintaining the empire, a monarchy only wants to maintain themselves"
Hmmm...Napoleon seemed a little self-absorbed/self-serving to me.

"we are taking in more tax revenue than before"
Uh, yeah, from the lower and middle class.

"can you say Tyson foods or creating national parks over dirt that threatened your buddy the Sultan."

The Tyson case is not relevant. And The Sultan is not my buddy. That is merely a case of keeping your friends close, but your enemies closer.

"raping of natural resources"
Stick to the subject, Box. We are talking domestic natural resources here. See also below.

"clintons refused to look for domestic oil increasing foreign dependence"
How much was a barrel of crude during Clinton admin? Besides, he wasn't looking for oil, kind sir....

[The Clinton Administration has taken] action on:
*Successfully negotiated the Kyoto Protocol, which sets strong, realistic targets for reducing greenhouse gas emissions and establishes flexible, market-based mechanisms to achieve them as cost-effectively as possible.
* Extended the tax credits for wind and biomass energy production through 2001.
* Set a goal of tripling our use of bioenergy and bioproducts by 2010.
* Increased research funding to more than $1.7 billion in FY 2000 to provide a sound scientific understanding of both the human and natural forces that influence the Earth\ufffds climate system.
* Issued new energy efficiency standards for home appliances that will save consumers money and reduce emissions of greenhouse gases.
* Directed federal agencies to reduce energy use in buildings 35 percent by 2010, reducing annual greenhouse gas emissions by the equivalent of taking 1.7 million cars off the road and saving taxpayers over $750 million a year.

"bombing aspirin factories ring a bell? enabling muslims to take over slavic lands?"

Who gives a crap about an aspirin factory. Bush invaded a whole country on weaker evidence than Bill's on the above. And Bill paid them back for their trouble. Besides, how many Americans died....zip.

part deux: "It is finally clear to most historians and pundits that 1992-5 was essentially a war of aggression pursued by the Serbs and the Bosnian Serbs upon the peaceful, sovereign, and multiethnic nation of Bosnia-Herzegovina, and one in which the Croats connived for territorial gain." From Wikipedia. Something had to be done and it was fully supported by the UN community.
The war in Iraq, clearly, is not.

"he {Bush}faked evidence to get on with a war that was inevitable, the cost of containment vs the cost of invasion. The invasion went well but exit strategy and occupation suffered from extremely poor planning. Brer Bill would have done better because he would have relied on more traditional military methods.

HA!

Shrub is an anencephalic squirrel, Hillary is a brainiac.

Peace, my friend :)
Amy

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in sideways totally worn out shouting 'Heilige Sheisse, what a ride!'"

New Correction for you
We are actually taking in more money from the upper class than ever before. Their tax rate has gone down, but our current distorted economic system is diverting so much extra money their way that they are paying more dollars.

If trickle-down worked this might be good news for the rest of us. But it never has and there is no evidence that it every will.

That's the short version, for the extremely long version I highly recommend Wealth and Democracy.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
     Just for the record. - (imqwerky) - (134)
         and she would make the trains run on time, yeah right - (boxley) - (15)
             Man, you gotta stop listening to Faux News. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 who used Anthony Pelicano as their personal punch? -NT - (boxley)
             Oh Puhhhhhleeeezzzzzzz - (imqwerky) - (12)
                 point by point - (boxley) - (11)
                     /me raises hand - (jb4) - (3)
                         brunei, specifically ending a contract for mining in utah - (boxley) - (2)
                             Would that Alabama governor happen to be named Wallace? -NT - (jb4) - (1)
                                 /me makes whistling sound while gazing elsewhere -NT - (boxley)
                     Hardly any points. Why can't you STOP believing that drivel? - (CRConrad) - (4)
                         gee, is Rupert your dad? must be, you look like him - (boxley) - (3)
                             It matters if it is my Dad you're fellating,or someone else? - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                 :-) yer slipping, does juanita broderick ring a bell? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Nope. Well, maybe, but none of mine anyway. -NT - (CRConrad)
                     Rebuttal - (imqwerky) - (1)
                         Correction for you - (ben_tilly)
         I don't care about Hillary's gender - (ben_tilly) - (75)
             ROFL. - (mmoffitt) - (70)
                 No, because it was beaurocratic crap. - (ben_tilly) - (69)
                     Why you can't leave it to the states. - (mmoffitt) - (65)
                         Swell. - (imric) - (53)
                             Fuck you. - (mmoffitt) - (51)
                                 You could say that about any profession - (drewk) - (6)
                                     Fairly? - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                         Those going into soldiering often don't have better options - (drewk) - (2)
                                             What about the officers? - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                 They get paid quite a bit better - (drewk)
                                     Not necessarily - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                         Priorities - (drewk)
                                 And who the hell is gonna pay for the education? - (imric) - (34)
                                     next time mikey gets sick, send him to the va - (boxley) - (1)
                                         Yet another example of "supporting our troops" - (ben_tilly)
                                     Ping-pong policy-making...? -NT - (admin) - (1)
                                         You said it! -NT - (imric)
                                     We manage alright over here... - (pwhysall) - (29)
                                         Litigious fucks. - (imric) - (12)
                                             If your hypothetical MD does as you say, - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                                                 So you're against the Physician's union? - (imric) - (10)
                                                     Huh? - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                                                         Yeah. Right. - (imric) - (8)
                                                             You can't even fucking read, can you skippy? - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                                                 Ok, cretin. - (imric) - (6)
                                                                     Again, you mislead. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                                         _I_ mislead? - (imric) - (4)
                                                                             Free clue, knucklefuckers. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                                                                 But I'm having too much fun HERE! -NT - (imric) - (2)
                                                                                     Crap. I c. My bad. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                                         OK - (imric)
                                         Amen, with caveat. - (mmoffitt) - (15)
                                             The escalation of premiums is tied to the stock market - (ben_tilly) - (14)
                                                 I know about Reserve requirements, but, - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                     You may want to look into this further - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                         Excellent point. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                             80 % of deaths occur in hospitals - let's tear 'em all down! - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                                 No, they're talking about terminal cases - (drewk) - (1)
                                                                     A) Schiavo. B) Yeah, I know. C) Yup, as Fernet-Branca grappa - (CRConrad)
                                                 A Flash of Brilliance! - (imqwerky) - (7)
                                                     Aside: Know what the difference between God and an MD is? - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                         Good one! -NT - (imqwerky)
                                                         Wanna fix that habit they have? - (Ashton)
                                                     Socialized insurance is what Canada has :-) -NT - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                         Study this more I will, yessssssssss. - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                                             Isn't there a bit of Gollum in there too, yessssssssss? :-) -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                                 Wellll, it should have been more of a yeeeeeeeees. - (imqwerky)
                                 "Patient, what would you like me to prescribe?" - (Arkadiy) - (8)
                                     Only the best for me ;-) signed The patient Patient -NT - (bepatient)
                                     And you think none of that happens when you pay them? - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                         And another - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                                             Agreed. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                 Inconsistent with Puritannical roots.___(really!) Sorry. - (Ashton)
                                         The above crap happened to 4 people - (Arkadiy) - (2)
                                             Ah, but isn't getting more if you pay more your ideal? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                 Yes, when it's properly labeled as such -NT - (Arkadiy)
                             Soldiers get paid a lot less. - (pwhysall)
                         People made that argument when Canada did it - (ben_tilly) - (10)
                             Er, I don't think you're an idiot. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                                 I think I've pointed this out before - (ben_tilly) - (8)
                                     You misinterpretted my Kaiser question. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                         As far as I can see I understood your point perfectly - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                                             Where did I suggest Canada was like Kaiser? - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                 Try here... - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                                     I didn't read it that way. - (Another Scott)
                                                     I think he was *contrasting* Kaiser to (his image of) Canada -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                         It sure doesn't look like that to me - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                             Your hypothesis has the weakness... - (CRConrad)
                     Isn't Canada's health system having problems now? - (Another Scott) - (2)
                         flame forum asshole take this to politics :-) -NT - (boxley)
                         Part of a long-term unsustainable trend - (ben_tilly)
             I don't know how much of a disaster it would have been - (jb4) - (3)
                 The amount of bureaucracy created... - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                     So in your mind bureaucracy == failure? - (jb4) - (1)
                         No - (ben_tilly)
         She's a fucking fraud, only out for #1! - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             ICLRPD (new thread) - (Steve Lowe)
         On not supporting HRC for president - (rcareaga) - (7)
             ICLRPD (new thread) - (broomberg)
             Precisam\ufffdnte boyo.. - (Ashton)
             If she is so good why is every republican in the nation - (boxley) - (4)
                 sure you do--you call the treat "WorldNetDaily" -NT - (rcareaga) - (3)
                     I know that sometimes there is nuggets under those rocks - (boxley) - (2)
                         Wooooo - (drewk) - (1)
                             (it was ghost-written...) -NT - (jb4)
         Troll Successful! - (imqwerky) - (7)
             That's one way to try to end a thread... -NT - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                 "Try"being the operative word. Doesn't usually work, though. - (CRConrad) - (4)
                     Critter made me do it :-D - (imqwerky) - (2)
                         (Never mind this one; duplicate) -NT - (CRConrad)
                         Uh, Amy, couldja do us a favour, please? (new thread) - (CRConrad)
                     Clue to planet Christian... - (ben_tilly)
                 ObLRPD: "tilly wonders what the upper limit ... " - (drewk)
         In The Inquirer fortune today. More on HRK. - (Another Scott) - (4)
             she is neither evil nor a leftist - (boxley) - (3)
                 How do you explain that Moynahan suppored her? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     how many times was the word vindictive used? smoke/fire -NT - (boxley)
                 Jesus H. - (mmoffitt)
         Howabout we get someone new? - (tuberculosis) - (18)
             That's how we get idiots in the White House - (ChrisR) - (8)
                 As opposed to the solid performance of the former governors? - (tuberculosis) - (7)
                     Jesse Ventura, Bob Hickel -NT - (boxley)
                     former governors - (rcareaga) - (1)
                         I stand corrected -NT - (tuberculosis)
                     Clinton, governor of Alabama? I thought it was Arkansas... - (CRConrad) - (3)
                         Ahem, AK is alaska AR Arkansas AZ arizona -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                             Ah, I see. Well, if there's ever anything *else*... -NT - (CRConrad)
                         One of those southern A-a states -NT - (tuberculosis)
             I think you aren't far off - (Ashton) - (8)
                 Depressingly True, But there is hope. - (imqwerky) - (7)
                     Don't kids usually try to be the opposite of their parents? -NT - (drewk) - (6)
                         Point Taken - (imqwerky) - (3)
                             /me sniggers - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                                 He's already rebelled. - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                     He's in the minority then - (ben_tilly)
                         Usually failing in the end -NT - (tuberculosis)
                         Same or opposite, little in between - (ben_tilly)

Remember, rank times IQ is a constant.
159 ms