IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New fucking alaska airlines!
motherfuckers cancel a flight from bethel and dont notify anyone until the flight from hooper to bethel is in the air. Then whine how its not their fault that 4 kids and a woman are stranded overnight where a bed and breakfast costs $300 a night motherfuckin worse airline in america.
thanx,
bill
Just call me Mr. Lynch \\

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Worst? I find that hard to believe
I'm not saying that they don't suck. But my experiences with them have been substantially better than some OTHER airlines that I could name.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New I thought they were responsible for basic lodging and...
meals in that case. At least if the flight to Bethel was also Alaska Air and was on the same ticket.

But, I agree they're mofos. On the first day of flights after 9/11, they would not take a Delta e-ticket on which they were the first leg. Bastards had me go to Delta to get the ticket re-issued, then back to end of an Alaska Air line. There were huge lines to all the airline counters. A total of 4 hours from arrival to the airport to airplane take off. If their flights were not running extremely late, my wife and I would have stuck in Fairbanks for weeks. All those folks with canceled flights in the days of the airspace shutdown (bin Ladens excepted) would be in line ahead of us.
Alex

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. -- Bertrand Russell
New they probably are but wont fuggin do it.
It was Alaska all the way and they cancelled the jet, not weather related. Often happens if a jet breaks fuck the people in bush alaska where they make the most money, send the jet to seattle so the white folk wont complain,
thanx,
bill
Just call me Mr. Lynch \\

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New America West == The Worst Airline in the World.
And they've got drunken pilots as well!
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
     fucking alaska airlines! - (boxley) - (4)
         Worst? I find that hard to believe - (ben_tilly)
         I thought they were responsible for basic lodging and... - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             they probably are but wont fuggin do it. - (boxley)
         America West == The Worst Airline in the World. - (mmoffitt)

Just slightly more difficult than choosing your parents.
40 ms