IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New IWETHEY--; IWETHEY++
After four years I've finally managed to get away from the massive corporate bureucratic machine and return to my more familiar smaller development company environment. :-) Casual work environment (I'm in shorts again!), better pay, far less soul crushing bureaucratic nonsense and back into the downtown proper.
lister
New Congrats
But shouldn't that be --iwethey++, knowing that the pre-decrement occurs before the post decrement. Small companies - gotta love 'em - excepting the usual cash flow crunches.
New XLNT!
[link|http://www.runningworks.com|
]
Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

New Sounds like a good move!
Alex

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. -- Bertrand Russell
New downtown? nice
Just call me Mr. Lynch \\

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Refresh my memory ... downtown what?
===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
New hogtown :-) tronna unt kanader
Just call me Mr. Lynch \\

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Good to hear
-----------------------------------------
"In this world of sin and sorrow there is always something to be thankful for. As for me, I rejoice that I am not a Republican."
-- H. L. Mencken

Support our troops, Impeach Bush.
D. D. Richards
New Excellent.It looks like you'll have hockey this year too. :)
New Enjoy, eh?
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Way to go!
Enjoy the new job!

Brenda

"I see little yellow butterflies fluttering round my head and hear little happy bluebirds singing overhead....all will be just fine!"
New I'm jealous
for both your installment AND your new dress code.
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New aw-RIIIIIGHT!
Small companies...Love it!

(So why am I now working for one of the biggest in the world?)
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New sounds like a winner
Have fun,
Carl Forde
     IWETHEY--; IWETHEY++ - (lister) - (13)
         Congrats - (ChrisR)
         XLNT! -NT - (imric)
         Sounds like a good move! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         downtown? nice -NT - (boxley)
         Refresh my memory ... downtown what? -NT - (drewk) - (1)
             hogtown :-) tronna unt kanader -NT - (boxley)
         Good to hear -NT - (Silverlock)
         Excellent.It looks like you'll have hockey this year too. :) -NT - (Another Scott)
         Enjoy, eh? -NT - (ben_tilly)
         Way to go! - (Nightowl)
         I'm jealous - (lincoln)
         aw-RIIIIIGHT! - (jb4)
         sounds like a winner -NT - (cforde)

Yousa steala precious from meesa!
62 ms